Looking for online myth retailer - Looking for online myth retailer

Talk about anything here.
Cullen

Post by Cullen »

Anyone know of an online retailer that sells myth II (or III) for the mac? I'm an impatient s.o.b. and don't want to wait for mail order. The original company seems to have gone away.

Please email: cullpepper@gmail.com

Thanks.

-Cullen
FrMerrin

Post by FrMerrin »

I don't think any original copies of Myth remain in retailer hands. Your best bet is likely a 2nd-hand copy from Ebay or Amazon.com.

There's a couple copies of the Myth: Total Codex at Amazon.com, going for $60 and $80. OUCH! :O A new Mac version of the original TFL at ebay, current bid at $8.00.

You just have to scout around the bid sites for what you want.
CIK

Post by CIK »

We have some new in the box copies of Myth II Worlds that we will be selling online at some point as part of a possible future project. But if you are really hard up to score a copy drop in the mean time email me at cik at projectmagma dot net.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Future project? You mean selling collectors items?

Myth III is widely available still. Try amazon.co.uk for Myth II, I can lok further if you really want.
spectral spirit

Post by spectral spirit »

With regards to the above future project, would all the upcoming downloads be available on cd aswell? This idea has already been scrapped once.

Ebay has a healthy supply of Myth cds. I’ve purchased 3 M2 + 2 TFL cds and M2 worlds, all at a bargain.
A wise man once said that wise men were wasted on fools like me.