My life officially sucks now

Talk about anything here.
Pistol_Pete

Post by Pistol_Pete »

Wow.

I hope you find a good way to deal with this sudden loss. Whether or not you return for Myth isn't as important as you dealing with your mother's passing. I'll be thinking about you, oogs...
Gleep FoG

Post by Gleep FoG »

Sorry about your loss Ooga, It may take awhile to sort things and for everything to get back to normal. Just know you have friends in the myth community.
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Woah, sorry to hear that Ooga. Hope our sympathy helps you through it!
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
lank

Post by lank »

just in case you want it:

dbrose(at)iinet(dot)net(dot)au

and i think you're on my icq list already. (not that i've actually used it in a while...)

Edited By lank on 1124324914
*toot*
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Very sorry to hear about your loss ooga. You know you can always find me on aim if you need anything.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Never be ashamed of being a Myther man, no matter how low you feel. Playing too much can be bad, but as a social group we're something to be proud of being, together. Mythers tend to be good people, and, if the above posts say anything, if your seen on server, we're there for you and so is anyone else worth talking to who hears about this. I'd offer any help I could offer, if those better suited to it hadn't already sworn aid. Sorry, really, bloody sorry.
Gholsbane

Post by Gholsbane »

Oogs, you're a good egg and I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm here to talk to as well, along with everyone else. Would love to chat some time, I miss our rare, short and useless exchanges ;) Most importantly, take care of *yourself* right now, I know your resilience will help you through these trying times. Much love, friend.
- James <3
___
gholsbane at bungie dot org
aim: gholsbane
Floyd is Pink

Post by Floyd is Pink »

damn ooga.... if theres somethin i can do, hit me up
take care and do what you need to do
the longer you hold it, the warmer it gets.
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

Wow, damn Ooga, that's terrible news. For what's it's worth, it seems like you have a lot of support around here -- it's something at least.

Just try to remain strong and talk things out with whomever you like.
Mauglir
Plague Bearer

Post by Plague Bearer »

This is sad news ooga.

It might be hard to see it now, but things WILL work out. Take care man. You have alot of friends here, whenever you need support.

Will be thinking of you.
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

Sorry to hear it, dude. I'm not very good with words, and I've never actually gone through such an experience, so I'll just say this...

Good Luck, Have Fun.
-Cid-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
Khellek

Post by Khellek »

My condolences Ooga. Undoubtedly, the worse thing that can happen to someone.

My grandmother passed away not too long ago, and the pain still surfaces sometimes. However, I can't imagine the pain of losing someone even closer.

As you can see, we are ALL with you bro, so anything you need, I'm sure SOMEONE will be able to step up.

khellek(at)cox(dot)net
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Someone shouted at Oogs so he's back. At least, he said that and I saw him once.
Lord Thanos

Post by Lord Thanos »

I never had much time for Myth, so I didn't get the chance to meet you Ooga. Regardless, I wish to offer my respects for your horrible loss, and pray that you find solace in the fact that you will be with her again.
Thanos A.K.A "Ravanosh"
Welly

Post by Welly »

Of all the people who helped me in my tampering with myth tags and .256 files, your input Ooga was the most useful and you were a very patient teacher. I still have a collection of your ooga-isms stashed away...

you've been through much more than I've had to deal with thus far.. I hope you've been dealing well since.

ooga-isms I've kept over the years (most from PBHHL):

ackerson once stated: chimp loves alien, and so do I, for that matter! it all boils down to juicy underling fried-matter garments of last century

faulty proclimations, come stand under the bridge w/helium diapers

i made a perfect circle with an etchasketch and it bit me

sibling telemetry often advocated usage of advertisement to sway the jellylike ornaments of the elephantine jungle to sway in the favor of the Whig party

Oog, and one of the greatest compliments I've received from a Myther came from Arez after a particularly absurd joke I told him on PBHHL on Dec 17, 2001:

Arez: omg
Arez: you've turned into oogz

Oog, if you leave Myth you'll be missed sorely! :cry: