So what's been going on? - Development Progress?

Talk about anything here.
TarousZars
Site Admin

Post by TarousZars »

NP.

For anyone who cares, you can grab the source. You'll need subversion. Go to the command line and type

Code: Select all

svn checkout svn://www.atvcowboy.com/svn/trunk MythTools
[/color]

Edited By TarousZars on 1134082715
CIK

Post by CIK »

I've got every version of CW ever made. The issue is I never learned PowerPlant and don't plan to now. PowrPlant has changed a good bit over the years since Fear was written. Now someone who worked with PP all those years could probably update Fear in a weekend, but for the rest of us it would probably take a few weeks of hard work. And I've yet to find anyone interested in burning that much time.
capital

Post by capital »

vinylrake wrote:the developers who worked on the Windows version would have any notes or be willing to chat about the features that were added to Fear 1.5 in terms of byte positions and acceptable values?
good idea. Or maybe just post the byte info stuff to a text file.
WaaMatt

Post by WaaMatt »

CIK, not that you're interested in learning, but Metrowerks may still have the CodeWarriorU web site up and I'm pretty sure it had Power Plant lessons. Personally, I'm also not interested in learning PP!
Waagh!
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Skimmed this thread, but I'm under the impression that a Fear update for Mac will never happen, we either simply don't have the Mac Fear code, or it's not complete/workable enough to ever port to OS X without writing an entirely new program.
However there are other possibilities which may not be so difficult.
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these: