New walkbug

Talk about anything here.
Loial

Post by Loial »

Ok, it has happened twice to me on now. First time on gyre i was a bit unsure but i thought fetch wouldnt shoot when i control clicked on ground. Today I played a game of spiderweb and the same thing happened, im 100% sure i control clicked and he was in range. He jmust walked on...
Loial
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]Film ?? By now I think everyone should understand that a description alone isnt gonna help get an issue fixed. System specs and films are needed, thus allowing the programmers to *see* the problem, then run it against 1.3 etc to verify its a bug is what will allow this.

If you have an issue / bug, save the film and UL it for them, and pass the word to fellow players please. :o)[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Yes, definitely please upload a film to hl.udogs.net (uploads->Myth Bug Film Uploads folder) or send me an email - iron(a)projectmagma.net or ironduke(a)renaissancegames.com
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
igmo

Post by igmo »

i also think i had a arch walk bug - and will be sure an send film if i get that impression again.
shinco

Post by shinco »

I know for a fact I had many new walk bugs. But I uninstalled Myth, and forgot to send. But it seems like it's reoccuring so no worries. :)
Loial

Post by Loial »

OK, Ill save film when it happens again. I didnt save because it doest really show on the film as u cant see if i ctrl click : o
Loial
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

yes, but we can see it if we monitor what's going on in the film via the sourcecode. All we'd need is for you to tell us what happens and when/where in the film to look for it :)
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder