Swamp of the Damned? - Help!

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
MadGoat

Post by MadGoat »

Hi,

Someone help me about the solo plugin "Swamp of the Damned". I played and finished it, but in a part of the game (when a thunder down in a mountain and the stones smashs the ghost berserkers) its crash, in my replay.

I know, there is a file, a thing like a bug fix, for this plugin, I remember it, in the site of Creation, but the site is gone now. If anyone have this file, please help me, show me where I can download it on net, or send me a private message. Its a small file, not much larger than 600 kb, I think.

Thanks a lot.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

This version is the latest that was released and includes the crash fix, although I believe some people still had crashing after the fix was made.

Also make sure you're using the 1.5.1 patch for Myth 2, as that fixes many causes of crashes.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
MadGoat

Post by MadGoat »

Yes, its the exactly version Im using: Swamp of the Damned V1.3.sit, its the name of file. And, yes, Im playing in 1.5.1 patch.

But, I remember, when I played SotD first time, maybe in 2002 or 2003 when it released, and played with the bug fix file, it didnt crash, then Im not sure if this latest version really have the crash fix.

EDIT: Another question: I downloaded the WWII plugins (from "Past Work" link):

Urban Recon
War is Hell
z00kville

but I cannot play these plugins. When I try it, it doesnt load and I turn back to the main menu. Why it happens? I need some other plugin? If yes, what?
ozone

Post by ozone »

do it.
TJVerhagen

Post by TJVerhagen »

Oh my, people still play my map?

how cool is that!? ^_^
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

yes Teej, you're gone but by no means forgotten :)
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
TJVerhagen

Post by TJVerhagen »

awesome.
It almost makes me want to come back to making Myth maps.

almost..
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Man TJ.... I never really knew you personally but I know you/of you through teeps.... and trust me man, with the new features that have been added to the tools over the past couple of years, you'd be fully addicted to mapmaking again in no time.... You should poke around... you've got the skill.... shit.
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Not to mention teeps projects to finish ;)
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net