soulblighter and TFL soundtracks

Talk about anything here.
Judeau

soulblighter and TFL soundtracks

Post by Judeau »

i've been looking all over for these, no luck in finding em.
i'm afraid this great music is no longer accesible through buying or whatever, so, i'd like to request someone who does have it, to rapidshare it, or perhaps torrent it, there's a lot of people that would greatly appreciate this, me being one of them.
TarousZars
Site Admin

Post by TarousZars »

I'd look at the rar files here
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

I sold my copy to khellek and never got my money back.

Maybe you can have an arrangement with him, but don't send your money first.
Judeau

Post by Judeau »

thanks, that's the TFL soundtrack i assume :3

also, i might just try that, or i'll simply ask him to upload it

EDIT : w00t, AND soulblighter, i now pledge eternal servitude to you, i'll spread the joy as soon as i have them

OST:
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/479219/9831870/
Last edited by Judeau on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Maybe I'll be hung for this, but aren't we supposed to abstain from discussion of where to get Myth over bittorrent?

Or did that change while I was gone?

*EDIT* Oh. Thought he was sharing the game, not the soundtrack.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Is any1 still in possesion of TFL original soundtrack? We could havea nice high-quality rip, couse current TFL OST isnt as good as M2 OST. (TFL 128, M2 192)

BTW story how I got TFL soundtrack is quite funny. I was looking for it since circa A.D. 2000 but it seems that no1 had it. After few years I found it on eMule. Olny one guy had it - but OFMG - he was on 28kb modem1. Dling all the tracks took seven ( SIC!!!) months :D :D :D :lol: Good that he was connected almoust every day, otherwise i would be still dling it ;) 8)
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
TheHelmet

Post by TheHelmet »

William Wallet wrote: *EDIT* Oh. Thought he was sharing the game, not the soundtrack.
The second link is to the shared game, which is not ok according to forum policy. :? :(
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Yes, we need someone with the original TFL CD to make some nice fresh new rips in 192kbps joint stereo. The current stuff is not the best, that's for sure.
Judeau

Post by Judeau »

game link removed, my apologies, but i think it's a bit of an outdated rule
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Lawmakers sure don't.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

GodzFire wrote:Yes, we need someone with the original TFL CD to make some nice fresh new rips in 192kbps joint stereo. The current stuff is not the best, that's for sure.
Don't ask. Don't tell.

TFL Soundtrack (54 MB)
TheHelmet

Post by TheHelmet »

Judeau wrote:game link removed, my apologies, but i think it's a bit of an outdated rule
It's not so much the forum rules as it's the LAW(!!½!) The folks at magma could well be held responsible for stuff that goes up on their forums so better to be safe than sorry...
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

TheHelmet wrote:
Judeau wrote:game link removed, my apologies, but i think it's a bit of an outdated rule
It's not so much the forum rules as it's the LAW(!!½!) The folks at magma could well be held responsible for stuff that goes up on their forums so better to be safe than sorry...
Intellectual Property rights laws are funny that way. I mean they should work the same as property laws do in the real world - I mean sure everyone agrees it's wrong to steal a brand NEW car, but I think we can all agree that there's nothing wrong with stealing a car that's 7+ years old, especially if the owner never drives it.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Judeau

Post by Judeau »

i thought that stuff became abandoneware after 5 years of neglect
and i do believe it's reached that age*of course abandonware is "illegal" but nobody gives a shit, same with myth2*

remember, people should find the REASONING behind the laws, not follow them to the letter.
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

vinylrake wrote:
TheHelmet wrote:
Intellectual Property rights laws are funny that way. I mean they should work the same as property laws do in the real world - I mean sure everyone agrees it's wrong to steal a brand NEW car, but I think we can all agree that there's nothing wrong with stealing a car that's 7+ years old, especially if the owner never drives it.
In all fairness, copyright infringement isn't really akin to theft. But yeah, we can't condone that here regardless.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net