wwii TFL?

Talk about anything here.
slinko

wwii TFL?

Post by slinko »

hey, i'm looking for wwii plugin for multiplayer TFL. any tips?
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

stop searching is my advice :)

i dont think there is a ww2 plugin for TFL.
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

Actually, there is, and two (mb three) plugins at that, if I remember correctly.

The latest was ported by Deadman of Project Magma, but I'm not sure what stage between beta and final he left it. I do remember playing it years ago and it was fun, though I don't remember what he called it.

The other was called "Time Warp" or something like that, and it was ported by Santa's Head, or maybe it was El Bastard... I dunno. Don't quote me, but I think this one had more bugs than what Deadman ported.

I'm sure they're on uDog's HL somewhere. Perhaps someone who remembers the names can help locate them.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

ChrisP wrote:Actually, there is, and two (mb three) plugins at that, if I remember correctly.

The latest was ported by Deadman of Project Magma, but I'm not sure what stage between beta and final he left it. I do remember playing it years ago and it was fun, though I don't remember what he called it.

The other was called "Time Warp" or something like that, and it was ported by Santa's Head, or maybe it was El Bastard... I dunno. Don't quote me, but I think this one had more bugs than what Deadman ported.

I'm sure they're on uDog's HL somewhere. Perhaps someone who remembers the names can help locate them.
Wow, good memory ChrisP - I only remembered 2 of them.

info from the myth map atlas says there were (at least) three:

WWII - BETA (TFL) (used to be on clanplaid hotline server - [url]hotline://hotline.clanplaid.net/tfl[/url])
WWII: Solos for Myth TFLv1.0.zip - download from MythForums
WWII: Time Warp (TFL) | WWII: Time Warp 2 ?? (TFL) - by Soulsbane

fyi: there were also WWI and WWIII plugs for TFL.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Eddaweaver

Post by Eddaweaver »

slinko

Post by slinko »

too good guys! thanks for the help