4th Marathon conversion...thing...

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Grayswandir
Location: Running rampant in the bowels of human stupidity...

Post by Grayswandir »

Yeah Marathon's version of Steal the Bacon is KTMWTB...its the same idea, you hold the ball for as long as possible before you die, but its a skull instead...yes, just like the HALO skull...except you can't whack people with it...maybe I can make an animation of the skull rolling/bouncing...

The Marine wouldn't be hard to export...just tedious. :P And I'm going to have to make the Marine in the end (for some of the Hero units...)...I'll think about making the special Marine...but I'd like to because if I could make some specially designed maps, it would be sweet.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."
--Mitchell Radcliffe
Dethdukk

Post by Dethdukk »

You could do it like they did the palidan in woods out back. his special is to recharge his entire energy bar...
Grayswandir

Post by Grayswandir »

That's an idea...
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."
--Mitchell Radcliffe
Dethdukk

BUMP!!!

Post by Dethdukk »

How is this thing coming? or has it been given up on?
Grayswandir

Post by Grayswandir »

Sorry for the lack of updates.
I'm really busy with finals and tests and I didn't want to post anything until I had something other than numbers to show for it. Its still going...just really...slooooow...Converting everything takes some time.
Anyway, to answer your question, the project is on hold until I go on break from my schooling.
--Mitchell Radcliffe