1.6.0 Wishlist Thread

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Fury IX

Post by Fury IX »

Well if you have a lot of inventory, I find it hard to switch back and forth while in the thick of battle, my hand positions on the keyboard typically are nowhere near the i button. I just think it would be way handier if right click brought up a little list or something to accuratly and quickly pick what you need.

And right click attack ground is too dangerous for me, so I have mine set to deselect which isnt too helpful. And I had some bugs with the bar on the bottom so I couldn't use that.

And I set my wheel to zoom in which is essential :) and I found that the mouse wheel cycled to quickly through inventory to be useful.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

in preference screen, key settings i believe, you can set the inventory to appear in the control bar at the bottom of the screen using i.
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Yes, though that option is buggy and should be only used at your own risk (I remember it stopping working in the middle of a Mazz game for someone!)
Eddaweaver

Post by Eddaweaver »

It would be great if pressing Shift + the Up Arrow made the chat text stay visible like how Shift + F7 makes the teams info stay visible.

I'm guessing you won't want to add this before the 1.6.0 release though.
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Yeah that would be also very cool.

Is there a possibility of creating additional key that would show more than few last chat messages, lets say half or even full screen ?
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

I would like the Y key to create gigantic nipples on every berserk.
Industry

Post by Industry »

vinylrake wrote:Could you make the next version of Myth II be entirely 3D and preferably based on the Halo engine but still be basically a small squad based strategy game where a player would have the option of going into first person shooter mode when an individual unit is selected?

thanks.

Hehah. VR you crack me up.