OpenGL

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Floyd

OpenGL

Post by Floyd »

for my next project, im going to be working closely with the diablo 2 expansion game, so i put it on my new intel mac. however when it gets to the main menu with openGL, it doesnt work, but when i do it with the low softwear pref. i works but looks crappy.

iknow this isnt about myth but this is the only forum i use, and help will be greatly appreciated if anyone knows how to get openGL to work for diablo2 on a 2GHz Intel Core 2Duo mac
Muhammad is the most common given name in the world. Chang is the most common family name. There are, however, very few people named 'Muhammad Chang.'
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Not that this is much help, but according to Blizzard, OpenGL is out for D2 on ICBMs (intel chip based macs).

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=adt01939p
Khadrelt

Post by Khadrelt »

And I always thought that stood for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. Silly me.

Anyway, like he said, OpenGL just isn't supported for Diablo II on intel Macs. But my copy runs just fine with software rendering.
The cake is a lie.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

I think the next patch will be a PPC build that fixes OpenGL mode.
Click on the picture below for my Myth 2 scenario.