Legends of Coop is back!!

Talk about anything here.
Soulblaster

Legends of Coop is back!!

Post by Soulblaster »

Howdy peeps!
I am glad to inform to the Myth community that the old LoC clan is back and totally functional...check out website and fill out the app form to join!! cya around

http://www.legendsofcoop.talkspot.com
Soulblaster
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Nice :D
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Hey I remeber LoC :D I wanted to join - but it was year 2004 and order was inactive :(
Avatara =IX= was in LoC and I think that Death's Avatara was also a LoC'er - dunno who else. You were GrU on pm.net SB right ?

Very nice site btw :D As well as Bags of Tags site :D
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
Soulblaster

Post by Soulblaster »

Yes, LoC was the first clan I've joined. After Matt shutted it down, I changed to GrU. This is the original LoC website with the old members list on it!
Check this out:
www.geocities.com/legendsofcoop
Soulblaster
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Welcome Back LoC!

(Now just PLEASE add an "OFF" switch for the music. It's very dramatic in an overthetop-mythish sort of way, but the repetition REALLY gets to be grating after a few minutes) (I have the same reaction to just about ANY repetition)

ps. nice job on the bag o tags site, and the Myth Chronicles too.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Soulblaster

Post by Soulblaster »

Now just PLEASE add an "OFF" switch for the music. It's very dramatic in an overthetop-mythish sort of way, but the repetition REALLY gets to be grating after a few minutes)
The link above refers to the original LoC website viny, not in use since like seven years ago?...and i was a noob editing websites:). The actual LoC website link can be seen on the top of this post, and no music at all!

Thanks, ill keep those sites up!
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Soulblaster wrote:The link above refers to the original LoC website viny, not in use since like seven years ago?...and i was a noob editing websites:). The actual LoC website link can be seen on the top of this post, and no music at all!
The funny thing is SB, since I clicked BOTH the links and the Chronicles link and the sound took a while to start playing I wasn't 100% sure which site it was. All I knew for sure was that it was a LoC site....
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.