community shrinkge

Talk about anything here.
Lord Raven

Post by Lord Raven »

Acquire the rights is the most obvious answer. I wouldn't even begin to know where to start.

Tell you what, though. If I win the lottery, I'll buy the rights. Ditto when I sell a best-selling novel. Might have to wait a while in either case.
Everyone explodes...
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Lord Raven wrote:Acquire the rights is the most obvious answer. I wouldn't even begin to know where to start.

Tell you what, though. If I win the lottery, I'll buy the rights. Ditto when I sell a best-selling novel. Might have to wait a while in either case.
When I win the lottery I'll buy a best selling novel.

-DA
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Death's Avatar wrote:
Lord Raven wrote:Acquire the rights is the most obvious answer. I wouldn't even begin to know where to start.

When I win the lottery I'll buy a best selling novel.

-DA
Just wait until I release my Myth II Grand Theft Auto conversion.... I'll make MILLIONS!!!!! muahahahahaha.!!!
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

vinylrake wrote:Just wait until I release my Myth II Grand Theft Auto conversion.... I'll make MILLIONS!!!!! muahahahahaha.!!!
Or get sued for MILLIONS!!!!! :wink:
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Pyro wrote:
vinylrake wrote:Just wait until I release my Myth II Grand Theft Auto conversion.... I'll make MILLIONS!!!!! muahahahahaha.!!!
no no, I won't CALL it "Grand Theft Auto IV", that would be inviting a lawsuit, I am going to call it something completely different so they have no grounds for a lawsuit... something like "Grant Thrift Lotto Pfhor ".
THX1138

Post by THX1138 »

After at least five years away from Myth II... I have returned and am replaying the solo battles in legendary... and will be looking to get back into multiplayer as soon as I am up to speed. I would like to think that there are many like me out there that are going to return...

That said, how are the on-line games going. Any useful suggestions as to were to go to play?
I started playing Myth TFL... LOVED IT... continued Playing Myth 2... LOVED IT... went away to live my life... but missed Myth so much that I am back... forever!
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

THX1138 wrote:After at least five years away from Myth II... I have returned and am replaying the solo battles in legendary... and will be looking to get back into multiplayer as soon as I am up to speed. I would like to think that there are many like me out there that are going to return...

That said, how are the on-line games going. Any useful suggestions as to were to go to play?
The only Myth server still running is the new and improved mariusnet
THX1138

Post by THX1138 »

FUNNY... after I posted, I read your tagline and went strait to Marius and registered.... thanks, and see you on the battle field!
I started playing Myth TFL... LOVED IT... continued Playing Myth 2... LOVED IT... went away to live my life... but missed Myth so much that I am back... forever!
pompey

Post by pompey »

Since nobody else said it yet... welcome back to the fold, THX.

I've been an off-and-on'er since '99 and largely a lurker in the forums for the last few years, so it's nice to see others floating back in from time to time.

I am absolute crap at MP, so if you want an easy win sometime for a morale boost, PM me.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

pompey wrote:Since nobody else said it yet... welcome back to the fold, THX.
Oh yeah, I MEANT to say "welcome back!" too. doh!

You can add me to your list of people who aren't anywhere near as good as they should be after 10 years of playing so are a lot easier to beat than the pure ranked/competitive players.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

vinylrake wrote:
Pyro wrote:
no no, I won't CALL it "Grand Theft Auto IV", that would be inviting a lawsuit, I am going to call it something completely different so they have no grounds for a lawsuit... something like "Grant Thrift Lotto Pfhor ".
im rolling my eyes as hard as I can

it hurts now
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

oogaBooga wrote:im rolling my eyes as hard as I can

it hurts now
Excellent! There's ONE thing I can check off my 'to-do' list.
Plague Bearer

Post by Plague Bearer »

Well interestingly I ran into a new player almost a week ago on m.net.

I was quite shocked to hear them say they were completely new to myth, apparently a friend got them into it.

So they may not be gathering in mass, nevertheless there are new members trickling into the community.
Arthim

Post by Arthim »

lets hope new people join faster than old people leave
for an mmo, click this link:
Plague Bearer

Post by Plague Bearer »

True, although as many people are leaving others are returning.

Jag's made a recent reappearance, as has Road.

I know i've personally taken a 'long service leave' at least twice :D