Inaccuracies in the fallen levels v2

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
belaltth

Inaccuracies in the fallen levels v2

Post by belaltth »

I just installed the fallen levels and I noticed a couple of differences in the units from Myth 1.

1. Avatara walk slower in the Fallen levels v2 than in TFL
2. Avatara attack slower in the fallen levels v2 than in TFL (or alternatively the flinch time out for myrmidons is lower than it should be - or both)
Specifically, an Avatara should attack fast enough to never get hit by a myrmidon in one on one combat.

This specifically came up as I was playing Pools of Iron, because Alric should be able to kill all the myrms he fights without losing much life. Yet I was unable to do so - for a while I kept on trying, but then realized it wasn't possible on Fallen Levels v2.

Be'lal
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Well, I can remember that even in original TFL Alric used to been hit by Myrms in one on one combat from time to time.
belaltth

Post by belaltth »

gugusm wrote:Well, I can remember that even in original TFL Alric used to been hit by Myrms in one on one combat from time to time.
Yes, it was a very rare occurance. In contrast, when using TFL levels on M2 he is hit rather often.

DK
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Hmm, well, maybe... I don't know.
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Hmmmmm cant rly remeber - need to dust off my TFL cd and check :D
"As long as a single one of us stands..."