UK Orders

Talk about anything here.
Gholsbane

UK Orders

Post by Gholsbane »

Does anyone know of any groups who still actively play Myth in the UK? I haven't played in ages and can't remember the last time i was in a 16 player game with decent folk. Or if not, when are the regular nights that other groups play that I could tag along to? Would basically have to be the weekend if we're talking US evenings.
Sonixboom

Post by Sonixboom »

anytime man just um get online. anyone that isnt named kirk,krok or liger, is a good person to paly with. also guests have a tendancy to suicide. but SR† and OOH and the IX ar great ppl to paly with.

-Sonixboom
Anyone interested in joining my clan drop me a line.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

My clan's core are British. Most UK evenings I can pull in Trev and Youngsy, and I can also get Ferentix quite often. Not guys you'd know, but cool people and very good friends of mine. You can find games with nice enough people most evenings really Ghols. But a 16 player is pushing it a bit unless it's a US weekend evening you're playing, and even then it's not common this time of year. We could probably guarantee you a 6-9 player game at the least though. More if we were less selective about who else was playing.

Do you have a host? Ferentix does, but myself/Trev/Youngsy don't at present. If not I can organise it for ya.