KROK's musings of a grand conspiracy

Talk about anything here.
Graydon

Re: KROK's musings of a grand conspiracy

Post by Graydon »

Krok, I will also point this fact out (you can verify it by yourself if you really wish). Up until a few weeks ago when you started posting here (in a civilized manner I'll add) there have never really been any trolls on these forums. It's the one Myth forum you can consistently visit without being forced to slog through bullshit posts of the sort you've been making recently.

Cut it out or I'm confident you'll get banned from this website as well as Mariusnet.

For the record, administrators of this forum are in no way related to the administrators of MariusNet game server or related forum. Do a little research before making yourself look like a complete tool in front of a large group of civilized, rational people. At first it was amusing, now it's annoying. Your posts are very comparable to the type of shit you see on bungie.net of the preteens bitching cause a playlist got changed. Grow up. Edit: Or get out.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I dont have to show proof, the entire marius server KNOWS who it is. and zaknafien, the few times i am on myth, im on a guest account. me not being able to talk in lobby and see game updates is annoying enough. seriously? weren't you thrown out of your house or drop out of college or something? you are an insipid derelict and you are emo as shit. you know damn well your life is utterly depressing and you suck at everything. i log on half the time to find other players acting like me, or pretending to be me, because its easy to pass it off. this coming from the guy whose college was contacted for violating mariusnet rules violations for obtaining a plethora of accounts while banned.

i am banned, and i am limited to guest account when im not making gobs of money, which is what i do on a daily basis. you live with your mother, in your little shanty apartment or wherever, thats fine, i dont give a shit. stop being a faggot and go slash your wrists, nobody on this earth likes you, and you will NEVER get laid.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Was that a reply to me? or are you jsut stabbing profanity at other random users now cause you've got no real reply to my logical conclusions?

I'm just a regular forum user. Your garbage posts are not what this forum is about. Take them somewhere where they like trolls.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

this is funny, my post of "hey vinylrake stop kicking me off the server" turned into this. YOU people made this thread, then proceeded to bash me for absolutely no reason. do you seriously think i care what other people think of me? you seriously think i have made myself look like a tool just for stating the obvious that vinylrake is the mariusnet admin? whose the infantile individuals now? if you stop talking shit and making shit up, then it goes away. all of you should be blaming yourselves. if you can't learn to let shit go, don't get involved.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

read through this thread again and YOU tell me who started this. keeping in mind i did not even make this thread, it was created on its own. you made me into some kind of delerious paranoid by calling MNA OM vinylrake (which he ACTUALLY IS), then proceeded to deny that he has any affiliation with the tain, project magma, etc. seriously childish. WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS, stop this nonsense.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

not even trolling by the way, no idea where that came from. zaknafein is the most hated person in the myth world, and he came into this thread and started making up shit how i'm always on the server being an ass and what not. ask ANYONE who is on myth if i even do ANYTHING wrong on a daily basis. I am loved by all, and yinz can't deny it.
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:I dont have to show proof, the entire marius server KNOWS who it is. and zaknafien, the few times i am on myth, im on a guest account. me not being able to talk in lobby and see game updates is annoying enough. seriously? weren't you thrown out of your house or drop out of college or something? you are an insipid derelict and you are emo as shit. you know damn well your life is utterly depressing and you suck at everything. i log on half the time to find other players acting like me, or pretending to be me, because its easy to pass it off. this coming from the guy whose college was contacted for violating mariusnet rules violations for obtaining a plethora of accounts while banned.

i am banned, and i am limited to guest account when im not making gobs of money, which is what i do on a daily basis. you live with your mother, in your little shanty apartment or wherever, thats fine, i dont give a shit. stop being a faggot and go slash your wrists, nobody on this earth likes you, and you will NEVER get laid.

Okay, so yeah, you don't have any proof, so you rely on the "some other people think so" excuse. Hah, grow up.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
Zaknafein

Post by Zaknafein »

Thrown out of house? nope
Thrown out of college? nope
Find life depressing? nope (I think you might though)
Suck at everything? nope
College contacted because of myth related shenanigans? nope
emo? nope
derelict? nope

Okay so we've covered the false statements you've made about me lets cover the other false statements you've made.

WE made this thread? nope
People are bashing you for no reason? nope
We are talking sh*t? nope
We have trouble letting things go? nope
We are calling you a delerious paranoid? nope
ask anyone on myth and they will tell us that you do nothing wrong and are loved by all? unfortunately another nope on this one.

Kirk if you look closely at your statements you might see that you are projecting your own insecurities onto others. I know its instinctual for you to lash out when you are backed into a corner, but you need to understand you backed yourself into this corner. Please, I recommend you get help, and come back when you've calmed down a little bit. The myth community is forgiving and will embrace you with open arms. I'm sure there are great psychiatrists who can treat your agoraphobia/delusion/paranoia/bipolar syndrome/sociopathy.
God of mapmaking
Undefeated in 1v1 mapmaking competitions
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Admins please get this crap out of here.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

At the very least lock this thread.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

never started this thread. actually zaknafien, someone you know has shed some interesting information on your personal life. anything you say now just embarrasses yourself even further.
Zaknafein

Post by Zaknafein »

Whatever you say kirk, but I think you should seriously consider why you feel the need to lash out at people. You must really have a lot of hate in your heart if you stay up all night trying THIS hard to piss people off. You're acting like a brat, and it probably stems from your childhood, my guess is daddy issues. Some people know how to separate reality from a video game, you seem to lack that capability.

Oh yeah, I sincerely wish you the best of luck with making "gobs of money". I hope material items bring you happiness because no decent human being is going to want to touch your trainwreck of a personality! I'll leave it at that.

P.S. I apologize if I hurt your feelings :(
God of mapmaking
Undefeated in 1v1 mapmaking competitions
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

At least he's in touch with his anger.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Graydon wrote:At the very least lock this thread.
i would lock it, but my omnipotent (see what i did there?) admin powers don't seem to be working for some reason.

dang it all to heck. what a time to lose my superpowers.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

hillus. not even reading your infantile posts fagnafein. go /wrists and bleed out.