A 2nd tfl multipack - What maps would you like to see ported?

Talk about anything here.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

You are forgetting some of the absolute classics.

FOr one, the map OTA was talking about with the winter trow colormap is called Return of the Elf Kings/Betrayal At Scamander. If you guys can handle the porting I can handle all the edited units. I still have the .gor though so if you want it, its up for grabs. Ask me on hotline. I know i'm a fairly new member of magma but if you would do this ONE plugin for me, i'd be very grateful:)

Also, VRPP may be "cheezy" to some people, but chances are those are the people who got whooped on it :P. It was great fun and itll be so tiny colormap/mesh wise it wont make much of a difference.

Another map: Love on the Mountaintop. Not many may remember this, it was a Myrkridian Architects map, but it was great fun. One of the first, if not THE first 3rd party map ive ever downloaded (once i figured out how, that is). It has four uphill entrance ramps to a big snowy mountain, and is GREAT for koth/lmoth, and some of the variants had hax0r units (if you dont want to include a variant, that's fine, but the colormap is pretty small).

Also perhaps ONE mesh from "Hex This!". Cmon, you know it was fun! :)

I can provide .gors for all of these.

-ooga

PS maybe root cellar too :P
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

im pretty sure that "Love one the mountaintop" was at least originally made by Iggy Popped (I believe it was rerelased at some point).
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Well oogaBooga welcome to Magma. Since I'm not a member welcome isn't perhaps the right word. Maybe 'well done for proving how good you are' is more appropriate. Anyway, when I've talked to you online you've been cool. Your hatred of Pikmin aside, I think you're the perfect person to help keep Myth alive.