WANTED: MWC 2011 FILMS

Talk about anything here.
BIG KROK V8 SS

WANTED: MWC 2011 FILMS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I only want films that have something funny, unique, or amazing happen in them. For instance, cremisi wighting 19 of honkey's wolves would be something good (I already have this one), and the like. Bottle bounces, wightings, extreme dodging, etc. I'm putting together compilations for my movie, just need some materials.
punkUser
Site Admin

Re: WANTED: MWC 2011 FILMS

Post by punkUser »

The finals (which I'm assuming you already have) had some pretty amazing CBs with the gen. If they didn't happen 4 or 5 times to the same person in one match I would have called them extreme luck :)
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Yeah I'm going to highlight all of the finals films. Any film with my team in it, you can be sure I'll be using it or at least looking for things to include from them. I just don't feel like going through 100+ other films of other team games to find other stuff.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote: I just don't feel like going through 100+ other films of other team games to find other stuff.
Then I guess you don't really want to make a cool myth video?

Making cool shit takes lots of your own time. Particularly films/movies/shows. Just like you said in the other (now locked) thread about myth still being around cause of you.... " Just deal with it. "

You seem to ask for handouts on here a lot ("where can I find this, how do you get that, does anyone know the best thing for etc etc..."), and despite claiming naivety, you've proved you know how to use the internet and google to find obscure things (like that tank wheelchair as a prompt retort to VR [lol]), so why do you seem to expect us to care when you say the task you set out to do is too hard? Suck it up like a man and just deal with it.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I already plan on going through 50 of my MWC films. If anyone knew of good films from this past MWC that DID NOT involve my team, then I was curious to view them for myself and include them. Why are you getting so cynically skewed by a simple request? I understand all of you guys' envy of my infatuating myth abilities and multiple MWC rings, so I guess this is to be expected.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Holy crap 50 of YOUR films?! How will I ever be able to wait for it....
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

"I just don't feel like going through 100+ other films of other team games to find other stuff."

Yes you do.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em