Experts Champion

Talk about anything here.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: Experts Champion

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Can you please ban vinylrake from this thread? He's completely off topic.

He's conspirasizing that I am stalking him online and stuff. Someone mentioned to me he was a paperboy before, so I just mentioned it in a post, not even negatively.
dac

Post by dac »

oooooh you're using bad words against me.

this is precious.

a couple of points:

1) if public information available on a simple google search is stalking, then somebody's going to have lots and lots of grounds for lots of lawsuits.
2) if the real police cant get their own information take off those websites by law, good luck making any sort of case with that one.
3) if the information is wrong, why are you so upset by it?
4) if a barebowns, zero feature metaserver is what i wanted, i'd have one
5) i've never called myself a martyr or anything of the sort. the mariusnet admins have major problems. id gladly post there about them but i've been banned from the forums for posting a link to youtube that had bad words on it, granted it could also be a copyright thing which would fall under youtube's jurisdiction though. whatever.
6) you should always bet against me, when it comes down to it i'd rather be lazy than put effort into anything which leads me to
7) almost no effort went into googling, but you sure do seem defensive about it.
8) my pms are still ignored and my name is still locked on mnet. since you apparently have no control over that, i dont know why it bothers you so much when i talk about om (which ive done here, good job you noticed a pattern!)
9) thanks for pointing out that mariusnet sets up its own rules. its something ive seen stated a lot from the administration on that page.
10) thanks for speaking for everybody else about my "lame ass complaints". i dont expect anybody to take them seriously, its the internet and its a game. but i can still complain until the board administration tells me to stop it. thankfully the magma admins are much more reasonable than the mariusnet ones.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

VR is kinda being racist. Just because dac and I are friends he just assumes I'm stalking him or something when I made absolutely no inclination towards that in any way. Dude is all about his conspiracies.
dac

Post by dac »

im just so surprised that the wrong information is put out there somewhere and he is still so upset by it. i feel sorry for whoever you are supposedly stalking kirk, if you're even stalking somebody, i mean, what did that guy ever do to you?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

not stalking anyone, i don't know why he claims i have been though.
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

This thread started out good but went downhill fast and has now become completely ridiculous.

dac and Krok: This board is for civilized conversation, it is not to be used for bullying, trolling etc, and stalking someone is completely unacceptable. I am going to close this thread now and give you both a final warning to keep this kind of crap off our board. If you can't keep things civil you will be banned (again, and for a longer duration than the first time).

vr: I understand you want to defend yourself but after a point I think it just eggs them on more. It may be more productive to just PM an admin who can then issue a warning and/or ban.