Zaktorious: Zaknafein 2, Mapmaking Community: 0

Talk about anything here.
vinylrake

Re: Zaktorious: Zaknafein 2, Mapmaking Community: 0

Post by vinylrake »

If you think it's THAT bad, release it with a self-deprecating readme, or if you are embarrassed you even made it release it under a pseudonym no one would know is you. You could say the author's name is "zombietextureguyJG" or something equally anonymous.
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

vinylrake wrote:If you think it's THAT bad, release it with a self-deprecating readme, or if you are embarrassed you even made it release it under a pseudonym no one would know is you. You could say the author's name is "zombietextureguyJG" or something equally anonymous.
xXZombieTextureGuyJG23Xx

It's perfect!
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

Jon God + Godzfire, please S.T.F.U because its Zak Vs Gismo retirement map-making and we dont want to hear although cool as they are your maps. Stop hijacking this thread and go elsewhere!

Also I suggest a Public Voting on the MWC 2012 Website general discussion with download links to both maps and a poll lasting for 2 weeks to decide the winner. Otherwise Zak is certain to lose in these forums as 3/4 of the people here would vote against out of spite.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Why did you bump a 6 month old topic? There's no reason for that.

Mods, could someone please lock this.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Between this and luckylegs spamming it's apparently a deer offensive. With MWC over and their forums dying, mariusnet not being very conducive to ranting and trolling, the members of deer must have gotten bored with swordfighting each other so they've decided to do their shortbus trolling act here to see if they can get some attention.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

kingthrall wrote:... its Zak Vs Gismo retirement map-making ...
Not really. I think you missed some posts around page 2 and 3 where it shows this went nowhere. They could not agree on the same terms.
kingthrall wrote:Zak is certain to lose in these forums as 3/4 of the people here would vote against out of spite.
This is not true. Some might, sure, but just because some posters here clash with Zak does not mean they would go against their opinion on a map. Besides I don't think it would have been a good competition anyways. The skill levels are different and lack of ambition might have played a role which doesn't make for good end results in mapmaking stuff.
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

actually flatline told me about these forums when he was stoned and said there were some pretty funny posts so I read them and thaught id put some input. If you think I am trolling then its pretty sad, because grave digging a map-making forum is not a bad thing since map making takes time.

That said Godzfire and JohnGod did do the wrong thing and got off topic about this forum, so if you call me a troll then you are indeed quite "stupid" to put it bluntly.

I also think that the whole thing is not dead because Gizmo and Zak still need to show some maps instead of zak taking all the maps from previous creation plugs and sticking them on a big multi ffa-map filre for us to download, as great as it is.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

HEY FOR ANYBODY WHO ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ZAK IS DOING I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU:

ZAK IS TROLLING THE MAPMAKING COMMUNITY. AND YOU ALL BIT ON IT.

HARD.

good job zak, i am amused!
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Yeah, except this topic is half a year old, and Zak has been banned for several months... so he isn't really doing much of anything around here :roll:
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

kingthrall wrote:That said Godzfire and JohnGod did do the wrong thing and got off topic about this forum...
This is not a forum, it is a thread. Maybe they did go off-topic on this thread, but hey at least they weren't spreading lies about single player maps being broken by the updates. :wink:
Zaknafein

Post by Zaknafein »

Melekor wrote:Yeah, except this topic is half a year old, and Zak has been banned for several months... so he isn't really doing much of anything around here :roll:
Are you sure about that?
God of mapmaking
Undefeated in 1v1 mapmaking competitions
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Your ban expired after I posted that, smart guy. Do you really think you're starting off on the right foot with a message like that? Don't forget, just because your ban expired doesn't mean you have a blank slate. The ban hammer always comes down faster the second time.
Zaknafein

Post by Zaknafein »

Melekor wrote:Your ban expired after I posted that, smart guy. Do you really think you're starting off on the right foot with a message like that? Don't forget, just because your ban expired doesn't mean you have a blank slate. The ban hammer always comes down faster the second time.
What are you going to ban me for this time? Snarkiness?
God of mapmaking
ozone

Post by ozone »

Zaknafein wrote:What are you going to ban me for this time? Snarkiness?
Just because we can Zak and thats the only reason we need.
do it.
Zaknafein

Post by Zaknafein »

ozone wrote:
Zaknafein wrote:What are you going to ban me for this time? Snarkiness?
Just because we can Zak and thats the only reason we need.
ChrisP wrote: I know you don’t see it, but it’s your uptight self-importance, self-righteous pomp, and as often as not, hypocrisy, that makes you so deserving of and ripe for mockery.
You guys have turned into the Clems and Blades' of the myth community, congratulations.
God of mapmaking