Hey... fe and cik

Talk about anything here.
Quartermann

Post by Quartermann »

It'd be great if you guys could get the answers back to me sooner than later. I'm trying to get all the different projects in before I lose internet access which usually happens when I go back to school. School starts around the 21st or so of August. So if you could get those back to me, that'd be great. Oh and yeah, they're in yer admin drop boxes on the hl server. Thanks again - Q :D
Eagles might soar, but at least weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

...and this is about what? :o
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson
Quartermann

Post by Quartermann »

Something that only concerns me, the editor of the Leix, and the two guys that I mentioned. :lol:
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

why dont you send a private message or an email :rock: ;) :blush:
Quartermann

Post by Quartermann »

It's all about the post count. :lol: And they don't answer emails, so I figure either they're not around that much or emails don't work. Anyhow, this was Doob's suggestion. :blush:
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

Try catching them on AIM
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
CIK

Post by CIK »

hmm sounds like mb the @pjm.net email is broken or your email got caught by my SPAM filter. Anyways we have been laying sort of low while 1.5.1 receives some testing. I'll try today check into your issue and see what's going on.
Quartermann

Post by Quartermann »

I've put the .doc's in your admin dropboxes. I mean, if you don't wanna do one, man. That's fine. But Iron said that you should have your voice in the piece (since you worked on this as hard and if not more so than he) and considering how well the first Leix Herald eventually got out. :;):
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

I like this colour
Quartermann

Post by Quartermann »

Yeah, neat color. ;-) (Oh, and I'm just waiting for CIK now. Fe has already done his and it didn't take him that long.):0