Magma's special thanks list

Talk about anything here.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the special thanks area of this site (found at the bottom of the 'About Us' section) doesn't appear to thank the PlayMyth.net team, although this could fit into the 'All the Myth community' section of Bungie.

without Bungie where would we be?
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

Better off? No seriously, I have no clue why they don't thank PlayMyth. Really. /sarcasm
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson
skrew

Post by skrew »

well blades did ban half of magma or any one to do with magma from the forums, that tends to make people bitter *looks above at CB's post*
King kong died for our sins!
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

Banning me did not make me bitter :/
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

Elfoid, why do you care whether or not we name specific groups or people in our thank you list?

The PlayMyth.net team falls into the "Myth Community" group, just like all the other members of all the different groups who work to keep this community alive.

Also, PlayMyth.net has nothing to do with Bungie.
Mauglir
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

I thought how best to respond to this for a while. All I'll say is that the thank you list is very sincere as it is.

Oh, and we certainly all owe Bungie appreciation for creating this wonderful game, but they had no involvement in anything we did from 1.4 on, and that's really what that thank you list is about.
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

You forgot to thank me! :o
El Tainted Blissarino

Post by El Tainted Blissarino »

Acheron needs special thanks for his dilligent work finding all of your bugs ;O
I'm not into that whole "brevity" thing.