i live!!!!

Talk about anything here.
muirthemnemilitia

i live!!!!

Post by muirthemnemilitia »

Well its been quite abit since i have trod these windswept lands tainted by the footsteps of countless thrall. The great avatara has returned! Lol gotta make a good entrance :P had to make a new account couldnt remember my old info it raistlinMM. Whats been goin on in the blasted lands of myth?
paladin MAIK

Re: i live!!!!

Post by paladin MAIK »

Community is experiencing a period of "decline."

Few people appear in the forum (work, studies, personal files, etc.)

From time to time there is something new (mostly from me). :|
muirthemnemilitia

Bah been like that forever here good days and bad never a whole lotta new tho i admit it has been a couple years since i was last on mostly because my myth ii copy vanished. Anything interesting happen since 2012?
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

muirthemnemilitia wrote:Bah been like that forever here good days and bad never a whole lotta new tho i admit it has been a couple years since i was last on mostly because my myth ii copy vanished. Anything interesting happen since 2012?
muirthemnemilitia,

Good return !

now, the mythers are old men.

Julio
muirthemnemilitia

Lol i do sound like the old man from tsg dont i lol and then the goblin king spoke my name it was the darndest thing....what were we talking about?
muirthemnemilitia

And another thing wtf happened to the onyx warlords? Was the grand campaign ever finished?
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

muirthemnemilitia wrote:And another thing wtf happened to the onyx warlords? Was the grand campaign ever finished?
hey calm eh eh, you been asleep for long years like Rip van Winkle, slowly you do update on the situation. :lol:
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

The site for the Onyx Warlords is gone, but the TFV project is not forgotten. Pace is just slow on it. As for anything eventful since 2012... The Myth2 v1.8.0 update was released. There is a new metaserver to play online.

Check out some of the latest news at the home page. They have the date on them so you can look for the ones you missed. Check out the 1.8 promo video linked in the news if you are interested on some of the highlights for that update.
muirthemnemilitia

Sweet how ya been pyro?
muirthemnemilitia

Bah who messed up my old s/n? I want my oldself back! Admin help me!
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Wow, Raistlin! Long time no see my old friend :) What are you up to these days? I have fond memories of hanging out with you and the MM gang back in the day. Is MM still a group on other games? Are you still in contact with Zyros and Snakebelly?

I'm an admin here now so I can help you get your old s/n back. If you still have your old email account you can just do a password reset. If not I can reset it for you, come on udogs hotline and we'll get you sorted.
muirthemnemilitia

Mel my friend! Hows the world been treatin you? Sadly no as far as i know im the last of the old guard left. Havent heard from snake or zy in years and their old emails dont work anymore. What i have done is keep the spirit of MM alive on current games if the name changed a bit. Been gamin on the 360 last few years since my last gaming machine crapped out. Playin a whole lotta Destiny... the game is awesome man :)
Last edited by muirthemnemilitia on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
muirthemnemilitia

Sorry for the double post but anyone know a good hotline app for android?
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Well a quick google search shows something called Mokeline. For your computer, you can check here.
muirthemnemilitia

For android pyro lol