Original TFL gesturing

Talk about anything here.
HealwSteel

Original TFL gesturing

Post by HealwSteel »

I have the original TFL working with the 1.5 patch. I can't seem to get gesturing to work, however. With "Right click deselects" enabled I can orient 1 unit. With it unchecked, the units attack the ground. Using the "Right handed" option.
I also have The Fallen Levels, but was so excited when I discovered my original TFL disc I had to give it a try.
Jeoku

Re: Original TFL gesturing

Post by Jeoku »

In Myth the Fallen Lords you gesture with the left mouse button. It doesnt show arrows like in Soulblighter. Also I just tried it and could use the left mouse button to gesture after picking a formation and moving. Hope this helps!
HealwSteel

Post by HealwSteel »

Thanks for reply, still doesn't want to work:(
When I left click and drag does nothing. I stink so bad anymore it doesn't seem that big a thing actually. I have vague memories of some non intuitive setting making it work a long time ago, however.
Jeoku

Post by Jeoku »

Are you on Mac or PC? Also when I tried to left click and drag on a stationary unit for whatever reason it didn't work every time. Maybe try doing it when moving with a formation and see if that works.
HealwSteel

Post by HealwSteel »

On a PC. Went back to win 8.1. Latest patch from here for TFL. No plugins.
LOL I've gotten so used to moving a smidgen, then moving back, I felt strange playing it on myth 2 with the fallen levels again. Even with all the tfl options clicked, works like you said. Or like m2? Been so long.
This is a die hard set of fans here.