Reg Myth units on CWR maps

Talk about anything here.
Obelix

Reg Myth units on CWR maps

Post by Obelix »

I love the work done in the CWR maps, but the variety of units just and complexities of units management just aren't a big draw for me. Is it possible to play the CWR maps with regular Myth units?
Point

Re: Reg Myth units on CWR maps

Post by Point »

FYI playing on a lower difficulty simplifies game play by removing many of the unit types. Legendary is kinda for 6 or more players and long games.
as for regular units All my tagsets and maps use what I call or called base 32 it actually became base 64 when I made more units anyway it makes each tagset replace units very easily... I had a myth II regular unit tagset that worked with all the maps though for the latest version of CWR hero units were introduced that start on the first level and carry through the campaign as long as they live... anyway they are not in the regular unit tagset so it will crash. I will try to find some time to add the hero units to the Myth II tagset so all can try the campaign out with regular units. ;)
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.