skeleton

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
remedial

Post by remedial »

Arthim wrote:now I have a different problem, I can't figure out how to get the tag recognized in fear

also, who do I credit for the boneman? bungie?
Since Badlands was working under Bungie's wing (for this expansion and for some of the original M2 mulitiplayer content) I'm pretty sure the Chimera stuff is to be considered official Bungie content- and needs only the standard "created using Bungie's Fear and Loathing etc." line in the readme.

But giving Chimera a shout out in the .txt wouldn't hurt a thing either.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

Deqlyn wrote:I despise the skeletons, too much army of darkness. Which brings me to my next map idea. Ash with shotgun and chainsaw inventory....
now you just gotta find someone to make ash :)

I saw a parody of that parody trailer on apple!
sillek

Post by sillek »

vinylrake wrote:
Sonixboom wrote:ya...ya...ya i know that.
-Sonixboom
ya...ya...ya.... I KNOW you know that, and I know you included credit in your readme for things you've worked on that were created by other people, I just reminded you since you still commonly refer to the Warhammer 40K conversion as "my plugin" or "my units".
i know you know he knew that he knows you know that i know that you know we knew they know that i knew that you knew could only be known by him since he knows that you know that I KNOW.
Deqlyn

Post by Deqlyn »

I volunteer Zeph to make Ash.

I could dub the taunts.

"Hail to the King Baby"

"Gimme some Sugar"

"Shop Smart Shop S-Mart"

"Good, Bad, Im the guy with the Gun"

Be pretty easy outside of making ash, already have warriors, archers, skeletons catapults(trebs) Can use Shiver for the She-Witch.
Topsy Kretz

Post by Topsy Kretz »

Deqlyn wrote:I volunteer Zeph to make Ash.

I could dub the taunts.

"Hail to the King Baby"

"Gimme some Sugar"

"Shop Smart Shop S-Mart"

"Good, Bad, Im the guy with the Gun"

Be pretty easy outside of making ash, already have warriors, archers, skeletons catapults(trebs) Can use Shiver for the She-Witch.
I`d script that!! :oD

Could use the Codex for the Necronomican (sp?), dunno about the car bit, but the rest of the castle battle wouldn't be too hard, using Ash and blasting Skelytons with his BOOM!! Stick would be a literal blast!! ;o)

Ahhh, day dreaming Myth Map Making scenarios, gotta love it!!
"Do you want to be healed, now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Deqlyn

Post by Deqlyn »

Yeah This is my BOOM stick! Would be a good taunt too. Well heck lets just make it without ash use a WW2 guy I guess and start the onslaught.
£N

Post by £N »

Ripley would make a good substitute, I venture. Better than a WWII soldier.
Topsy Kretz

Post by Topsy Kretz »

£N wrote:Ripley would make a good substitute, I venture. Better than a WWII soldier.
I'm out unless there is a high res Ash complete with Chainsaw, Shotgun, Mechanical Hand, Sword, and Dual Sword Sequences. :oO

If you're gonna do it, do it right!! Admittedly, I do some/enough/too much things in real life Half-Arse, but I won't sacrifice quality when it comes to Myth. ;o)

Honestly though, it would be cool to do, but it would need Ash to pull it together and make it less haXor mb. And just as honeslty, I don't really have the time to do another map at the moment, but I'll hit that Power Ball sOOn and have all the time to Myth that I could want. ;op

EDIT::

:: pokes head back in ::

Would need and Evil Ash too then. :oO

:: flees quickly ::
"Do you want to be healed, now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"