im very glad to see

Talk about anything here.
Blade

Re: im very glad to see

Post by Blade »

vinylrake wrote:careful fanning the flames, you might get burnt.

(if you actually knew how to read, you would know that despite your attempt to make aspersions, my comment indicated nothing one way or the other about the state of my spine or gender or my awareness of either -- or wait... was that supposed to be a joke? LOL! HAHA ROFL! good one! so clever, did you think that up all on your own? wow, do you have a facebook or a twitter account so i can friend-follow you? i wouldn't want to miss any of your little bon mots)
fanning the flames? you'll ban me with your other account because I'm pointing out how stupid you are and incredibly inept as an admin? banning me will not make you less of an idiot, and I'm afraid nothing can help that.

(if you actually weren't a completely pathetic social pariah, you would know that despite your attempt to correct my reading comprehension, you are completely deranged and have no grounds to insult someone on a dummy account when you yourself own one and seemingly shit your pants every time someone points it out)
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: im very glad to see

Post by Melekor »

I guess one thread being locked wasn't enough of a hint for you guys to take your flames elsewhere. Will two do the trick, or do I need to start handing out bans?