A recent youtube film of cheaters on Myth 2 in 1080P

Talk about anything here.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: A recent youtube film of cheaters on Myth 2 in 1080P

Post by Pyro »

Well if you really wanted people to know, you would post on mariusnet where other players visit. Not all players check these forums.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

what's funny is that i've only ever played make 3 games with "kimbo". everything he said about me is utter bullshit, too. i do not cheat, drop, or anything of the sort. i didn't give him units ONE TIME and now i seem to be his public enemy #1.

and even someone with bad english wouldn't butcher the language that badly. nice try, toecutter.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

i thought 'kimbo's rant sounded a little "off", if he's an english speaker trying to make it sound like he's not an english speaker that would explain it.
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

Adren it seems I don't have to be around to bother you no more, I just get a couple of my lackeys to harass you these days. I am laughing so hard right now and I feel sorry for you :D
Pogue 2.0

Post by Pogue 2.0 »

Hey wristcutter, err I mean Kimbo, remember that time you said you hated people with dummy accounts then we found out you had 15? I do lol. Nice try dumb ass. I bet you're Alfi too, one minute you speak perfect english, then next you can't even spell a simple word. Pretending to be a foreigner on myth? Priceless.
Platinum

Post by Platinum »