My Thorough and Professional Thoughts on 1.8

Talk about anything here.
Platinum

Re: My Thorough and Professional Thoughts on 1.8

Post by Platinum »

In other news, KOTM has been a great success and provided some great competition. It'll be interesting to see how the dynamics of our most popular and competitive maps changes during this gametype. Territories on Clash/Cracks has historically been played like LMOTH. KOTM will neither be played like FR or LMOTH, so it essentially opens the world for completely new strategies .
Platinum

Post by Platinum »

How about a mirrored mouse pointer for us left handers? Default mouse points to 11 o'clock. Can it be mirrored for left handers to better simulate angle of mouse pointing from my hand on the screen? Unless there is something in Windows 7 that allows you to invert it, I am not sure of this.
punkUser
Site Admin

Post by punkUser »

Platinum wrote:How about a mirrored mouse pointer for us left handers? Default mouse points to 11 o'clock. Can it be mirrored for left handers to better simulate angle of mouse pointing from my hand on the screen? Unless there is something in Windows 7 that allows you to invert it, I am not sure of this.
We don't use a custom cursor, just the OS one, so yeah you'll have to find a way to change it in Windows.