Computer Crashed

Talk about anything here.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: Computer Crashed

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Sweet that would be awesome, it would be a lot easier to make slide shows and .gifs. Is there going to be a maximum number of screens you can take at a time? Like if I just repeatedly press it every 2 seconds during a game, will it recount all of them?
punkUser
Site Admin

Post by punkUser »

Yes it'll take a screenshot every time you press it... no limit. Still, if you're going for a video you probably should just use video capture software like Fraps or Xfire or something.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

What would it take to implement an engine that counts how many times you click in a game? Like total number of unit clicks and stuff?
punkUser
Site Admin

Post by punkUser »

Hard to say... if you just want click counts I'm sure you download some 3rd party utility for that. If you want "actions" for computing APM or similar, it might be possible by hooking into the action queue that gets synced across the network, but I'm not sure.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

something like this?

http://informatics.no/progvareTMLoc.htm

Warning: use at your own risk.

Warning: a lot of keylogging-type programs will get flagged as virus/spyware by anti-virus software.

Warning: keylogging is often used by spyware programs to find out what your passwords are.

Warning: don't run software unless you trust the source AND the software.

i've never used this software, my posting it here is not a recommendation to use it.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I don't trust the source LOL
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

then go learn programming and write your own keylogging/tracking software.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Why are you always so unpleasant to me when I never interacted with you before in my life. Oh wait... I know why.....
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

You asked for a program. Someone posted a link with warnings to state they aren't responsible for untried software. You laughed and state you don't trust the source... of course they are going to be unpleasant about such a reply.

If you aren't unpleasant to others, others won't be unpleasant towards you.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

learn to have a sense of humor krok. i know you have your own delusional reasons for not trusting me. but to the substance of my comment - i specifically warned you about the risks of downloading software, and told you why downloading keylogging software in particular is a more risky proposition than downloading illegal bootlegs of games and other software you are probably more familiar with because you've said on multiple occassions that you don't know that much about computers. so i was warning you.

translation: i was being nice. i was trying to be helpful. i was treating you civilly.

as for your lame "why is everyone always picking on me" bullshit, when you say "I never interacted with you before in my life" - am I misremembering or wasn't it you who the last time you were here got banned for trolling and acting like a dipshit towards me when i hadn't done or said anything rude or out of line to you? right, you must have forgot about that I guess.

translation: if you can't play nice and treat people decently then man up and stop whining about being singled out unfairly. as far as i've seen, here and on other sites, you've been treated much more generously than you deserve to be treated based on how you treat people.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Why does no one have a sense of humor. I'm being civil, do you people NOT know who I am?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

No swearing vinylrake, OM could be watching these forums. He banned me for saying "your mom" so anything is possible.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

We can only hope you get banned again, at least that would fulfill my birthday wish this year.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Considering all of you run this site, I'm sure I will be. I got banned for 6 months last time for saying "your mom." Oh, and I contribute a lot to myth and the community, so get the chip off of your shoulder of me, and get over it. There's a reason so many people like me.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

" I contribute a lot to myth and the community"

You contribute a lot of ... posts. I personally applaud your conduct.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em