Mazz 6, Gearing Up!

Talk about anything here.
woof •FoG•

Post by woof •FoG• »

Wismuth wrote:
druik wrote:We have gotten the watcher down to about 15% health on normal, just with 4 of us...
4 of you? Apparently woof has beaten Mazz V normal solo.
Mazz 5, me solo? Nope. [edit: actually I misread your post. yes I did win Mazz 5 solo-- on NORMAL. Thought you meant legendary] I won Mazz 4 LEGENDARY solo on mariusnet, which recorded the win I think. Or was that solo Shadow of the Mnt with Blue and Gray units ...that was recorded... can't recall. Too long ago.

Hmm I used to have the Mazz 4 film. But reformatted and dumped Myth for a spell. Gil might have seen it.

But nope, I got to black thrall just once on Mazz 5 legendary. Not close to a win.

I do have hopes for timid solo in mazz 6. have made it 1:15 into game so far after three tries. As for higher levels... wont even attempt those solo.
Last edited by woof •FoG• on Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pompey

Post by pompey »

Wismuth wrote:Have you tried playing Mazz V legendary with a small group? It's a survival game: you try to do as much damage as you can before it's game over. The records as far as I know are:

solo: 9353 dmg (Wismuth)
duo: 19990 dmg (Wismuth+Mate)
trio: 30457 dmg (Wismuth+Mate+Gabba)
I think we may have beaten that, if in fact that's the three-person record.

3-person Mazz endgame screenshot

I think that puts us to 31419 damage in total. I doubt there's a place to put that record, but there you go ;)
Wismuth

Post by Wismuth »

woof \u2022FoG\u2022 wrote: I won Mazz 4 LEGENDARY solo on mariusnet, which recorded the win I think.
[...]
But nope, I got to black thrall just once on Mazz 5 legendary. Not close to a win.
If we count only the games where you haven't pressed F1, then what remains true? I find these claims unbelievable considering my experience with these plugins. (While the win you deny, Mazz V normal solo, would have been believable.)
pompey wrote: I think that puts us to 31419 damage in total. I doubt there's a place to put that record, but there you go ;)
I go with what Myth says: 31420. OK you guys are good after all. Actually there is a place for that record, my website (click on www below my post). I was thinking of updating it with these records. Send the film to wismuth@hottmail.com-without-the-spelling-mistake if you want to be honored!
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Speaking of Skype or TeamSpeak, this would be a good thing to do if we could get together a good group of players. I use TeamSpeak when playing Unreal Tournament 2004 InVasion.
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

We use Ventrillo, so you should get that. Warrior Mouse has been kind enough to set us up with a permanent server.
woof •FoG•

Post by woof •FoG• »

Wismuth wrote: If we count only the games where you haven't pressed F1, then what remains true? I find these claims unbelievable considering my experience with these plugins. (While the win you deny, Mazz V normal solo, would have been believable.)
Well as I told you on hotline before you posted your comment... I dont have films from 3 years ago, nor ones from a year ago. I dont even have films for a week ago. So take your "..." and ... it. ;)

Also, I corrected my post. As I also told you in hl, I did win Mazz 5 Normal on solo setting. And no. I dont count using F1 as a win :P

It's not like you couldn't figure out exactly what units were coming in any give time frame on Mazz 4 or 5. In a lucky game with uber crystals, dragon taming, and max RC's -- it can be done. You just have to play it enough for that 1/50 game where it all comes together.

So yeah, its just me telling you. You don't believe it? ::Shrug:: Guess I will miss out being "honored." How will I ever be able to sleep at night?
Bah, who needs sleep; Mazz 6 is out. :) That solo timid setting calls!