Hl.udogs.net - Hey yeah

Talk about anything here.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

If it's not a problem, I'd like to put up a couple of McCoolness' smaller maps at hl.udogs.net (I mean I'd put up the big ones too like Freedom but I don't wanna clog up your thing).

So uh - what is involved in doing this? Da Cid did it once but he never told me how.

Thanks in advance,
William Wallet Zebonka Kellogs McCl
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

you're welcome to upload the small, plugs, the big plugs, the medium sized plugs, whatever, the server is there to serve, and we've got enough bandwidth.

As for what's involved, the easiest way would be to log on with a hotline client and upload it that way, if you like, you can even use drag and drop via hotline. If you don't already have an uploads folder i can create one for you, or if you prefer you can upload it to uploads/m2 map uploads/
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Hey man, that's extremely generous of you. I don't expect many people want to play my stuff, but I'd like to have it there for them just in case (some people occasionally express interest in the cavalry guy I made, and my multiplayer maps got good reviews from Beer Can, back in the day).

And of course there's Freedom II, which I'm working away at day and night... (well, night mostly).
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em