Looking for myth 2 & 1 soundtrack

Talk about anything here.
Merimac

Post by Merimac »

Does anyone know where i could buy or download Myth TFL and SB soundtracks?
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

They can no longer be bought, except maybe on ebay

and because they are copyrighted, they can't be legally downloaded anywhere (in the USA anyway), but i bet they exist for download _somewhere_
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
igmo

Post by igmo »

Guest wrote:Does anyone know where i could buy or download Myth TFL and SB soundtracks?
i have a m2 soundtrack (bungie luv'd me so much.)

how much you willing to pay for that rare beauty? its really the only disc you ever need. i had like 15gig of other music, but when i hear that set again i trashed the rest. :)
Dio

Post by Dio »

I know of a few places you can find them on the net. IM me and I "may" link them to you. :0
Mandalorian72
"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress".
- Joseph Joubert
Merimac

Post by Merimac »

Dio i'm really begging you to send those links to me :). I have been looking everywhere with Google but haven't found anything.
igmo

Post by igmo »

Merimac wrote:Dio i'm really begging you to send those links to me :). I have been looking everywhere with Google but haven't found anything.
seriously, i do have a m2 soundtrack... i'd just need to find it. its yours for the cost of shipping if i can come accross it.
Merimac

Post by Merimac »

Ok igmo. So how much does it cost? And do you live in USA or Europe?
igmo

Post by igmo »

i'm in texas - i'm sure it would be $5 or less. i looked where it should be, and it wasn't. there is a chance i threw it away.
Merimac

Post by Merimac »

Ok.. well if you can't find it i probably have to keep on checking the internet for the soundtracks.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

I would also like the soundtrack. Could you e-mail it to me if you find it? I could write it 2 a CD. I'd buy it but I don't like spreading my adress around the web.
igmo

Post by igmo »

how much of it can be extracted from the myth tags? just the tune that plays over the selection screen?

and i guess i don't have my disc anymore, sorry.
Dio

Post by Dio »

OK...last time...
Get AIM. I will talk to you on AIM. My AIM name is:
Mandalorian72
I will help you if you IM me !
:-D
If you don't have AIM, go to download.com and get AIM. It takes 2 minutes to DL AIM. I am usually on AIM in the afternoons (eastern time).
Have I mentioned I have AIM?
Take care
Diolicious

P.S. Or ya could send me a ton of money through Paypal and I could mail them to you on CD. (shipping within US for a CD is usually under $1.50).
- Joseph Joubert
Merimac

Post by Merimac »

Elfoid if you find the soundtrack from somewhere could you put it as a download to Win MX or Direct Connect ? Or Dio could you do this too? The shipping takes some time and it costs some money aswell.
Dio

Post by Dio »

I have no idea what Win MX is. I can direct connect with you on AIM though, if this is what your asking?
Shipping is cheap and takes 2 days with in U.S. :-/
I will NOT post any links on this forum. Just incase it would get someone in trouble...who knows these days. :-) Copyrights and junk.
- Joseph Joubert
Merimac

Post by Merimac »

Well Win MX and Direct Connect are programs. You can add files to the programs so people can download the files you have added. Does not cost anything.