Civil War Preview Movie...

Talk about anything here.
Point

Civil War Preview Movie...

Post by Point »

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =103602647

wee dogie we gonna get us some Myth!!

if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Point

Re: Civil War Preview Movie...

Post by Point »

updated version for 1.71 is now at the tain... ----------->>>

http://tain.totalcodex.net/authors/show/548

patches from the old ->>>>>>>>

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... R-patches/
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
killerking

Post by killerking »

Is 3-7-10 the newest version or not? I'm confused about all your posts that give me information about new versions and patches.
Point

Post by Point »

hey kk 3-7 was the map pack we tested for a few days that beta test became the fields of battle map pack... with a couple added coop maps and multi there is a patch available from 3-7 to the current one... :) also the tagset has been updated for 1.71 with some adjustments...

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... agsetbeta/

:)

as far as maps I have a couple other map packs in the works though different meshes and campaigns...

see you in the games... PT
Loco

Post by Loco »

hey point, how do i get the coops? i grabbed that map pack
but i only see two team maps. i see no fort maz. also, what
is the omnipatch for?

the only coop map i have is honor redeemed, nice map.

thx
Loco
Point

Post by Point »

hey Loco... man long time if your the LCooo from long ago... :)

hold shift down when hosting online or when selecting new game once you have the plugins turned on... if you switch back and forth from multiplayer to coop with shift held down they should show... if not join in one of the games online.. :)

see you in the fight...

PoinT..
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Point, you might want to study HOW civil war forts were constructed.
This fort looks nothing like real civil war forts did.
There are plenty of maps of them and thier layouts online.
Persica purnus constans dum orbis exustio. Exsequor exequor!
Point

Post by Point »

Renwood wrote:Point, you might want to study HOW civil war forts were constructed.
This fort looks nothing like real civil war forts did.
There are plenty of maps of them and thier layouts online.

lol ren its not supposed to look like a civil war fort... I made it for game play and for regular mazzarin games ... its for fun... feel free to design a historically accurate one for the tagset..... ;)
bigbro

Post by bigbro »

Point wrote: hold shift down when hosting online or when selecting new game once you have the plugins turned on... if you switch back and forth from multiplayer to coop with shift held down they should show... if not join in one of the games online.. :)
PoinT..
I never got this to work directly in multi but you can do the same offline (hold shift), then launch all solo meshes (be it to quit them right away) so that they appear in multiplayer without having to join first. Takes 2 mns.
Btw, everyone should download this. It's amazing and too few players actually have the last version. It's well worth the update.

See ya on mnet,

bigbro
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Renwood wrote:Point, you might want to study HOW civil war forts were constructed....
bwahahahahaha.

fyi ren, someone on mariusnet forum was asking where they could download TWindA and your site is down.

Is there an 'official' alternate download location for your beta?
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

O sorry point, didnt know it was for testing. The Dtexes look good BTW.

VR our site will go back up soon-ish, we will have a new updated version of the mythIV HD plugin posted on the site. Ooga and I have been waylaid by real life stuff for the last 2 months, And its taking away our time to work on myth ~8^( Next month will be even worse for me by a factor of 10.

Yea things arent too peachie in Peachville lately.

-Ren

BTW POINT!!!! Any chance you have the FIRST release of blue vs gray plugin?
Back when the cannon used to blow itself up half the time when you used to use the solid shot cannon ball? ooga and i have been trying to find this first version of blue vs gray for years. and we have been unable to duplicated the awesomeness of this solid shot cannon ball's handeling and physics. I know i have it somewhere, amidst 1000 recorded myth content DVD's

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS OR HAVE IT?
Persica purnus constans dum orbis exustio. Exsequor exequor!
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Renwood wrote:ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS OR HAVE IT?
if you knew the specific version# of the B&G plugin I could look for it, but without that I have the same problem you do of too many files to load and test each individually.
Point

Post by Point »

road unless another version over wrote it that canon shot and physics should be in the cwr tagset.... some things got tweaked when i combined in the epic civil war plug though if your talking about the cannon shot that rolled along and bowled over units... It should be there,
Point

Post by Point »

Ren extract the P cannon solid shot... I think thats what your looking for... I altered it a bit though the origional is also in the tagset... bouncy rolling bowling ball of death sort of thing...