The HD myth units collection is INCOMPLETE!

Talk about anything here.
Renwood

The HD myth units collection is INCOMPLETE!

Post by Renwood »

Well as ooga and myself are done for the time being working on myth stuff due to much more pressing real life matters. We enjoyed helping JG and working with him and we have passed the torch of making more HD myth units to complete the HD unit collection on to Jon God. He is really a great person to take over, and has a good work ethic and a good eye for getting details just right. The problem is he needs a fast PC to create the rest of the unfinished units. (RENDERING TIMES TAKE FOREVER!)
He cant use his mac for it. So if anybody wants to see more HD units in game, and is able to help out in getting a dedicated "MYTH DEV RIG" for people willing to tackle difficult and time consuming work in order to make myth better for all of us. It would be a good idea if they dont have a PC and they are lacking what is needed get the job done, that then WE the myth COMMUNITY donate a PC or parts of one or moneys to help get the propper tools required. (If you care about new myth productions that is)

Many times people in the myth development community want to work on stuff but they cant, due to lack of the entire system be it PC or mac, OR they have broken down computers that are out of action, due to burned out components or they need more parts to complete the computer or other factors.

Anyways, i dout anything will come of this, but i have some parts to send Jon God, if others could help with the missing components.
Its worth a shot anyways...

E mail me at renwoodpeaches@yahoo.com if you have any interest in helping in some way.

-Renwood
Persica purnus constans dum orbis exustio. Exsequor exequor!
Graydon

Re: The HD myth units collection is INCOMPLETE!

Post by Graydon »

If you're serious about this plan, listing the exact parts you have to donate, and the exact parts that would be missing to make the computer whole, would be a very beneficial idea.