im very glad to see

Talk about anything here.
dac

im very glad to see

Post by dac »

that factual statements about ones actions are considered defamation of character.

sorry you couldnt hold onto your lunch money kid, but its time to be a big boy and grow a backbone!
dac

Re: im very glad to see

Post by dac »

oh yeah

HI PYRO

ready for another break? :)
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

dac wrote:that factual statements about ones actions are considered defamation of character.
Actually no one said it was defamation. Just because something is the truth doesn't mean it isn't or couldn't be an attack on someone's character. Whether godzfire deserves it or not is not important or the point. Usually admins try to keep the forums flame free. Its not 100% flame free of course, but at least the purely flame related stuff gets put out.
dac wrote:HI PYRO

ready for another break? :)
Not much of a break... you booted me from one game which I think ended badly. Then MWC was gathering steam and people started practicing more, which distracted other players from some coop for a while. It happens every year.

Oh the irony. :D You reacted towards me in a similar fashion as gkg stated godzfire reacted towards punkuser. Godzfire had an issue with punkuser and took it out on his own team and not punkuser. You had an issue with a magma admin (did he bully you?) and you took it out on me for not having your back. When I compared you and godzfire in the past, I was joking... didn't think you would take it to heart. :wink:

It did seem out of character for you to do that though. For a moment I thought you were just trying to mess with me, but then you just were so silent and said nothing about it directly to me at all... it was as if you really were upset and not in the annoyed way. Like if you felt betrayed by someone you didn't hate or completely disliked. If you really disliked me, you would have been more vocal about it like how gkg is being towards godzfire.

Its okay Dac, I don't hold it against you. I might hold it against others though. You however, always seemed rather logical in the past, so your reaction must have been rooted in something else. I can only imagine something in your life has changed and you aren't all too happy about it. So now you feel the need to poke at beehives and wild animals just because you feel like causing trouble... a bit of self destruction minus the actual self destruction. From what others have said, it seems I'm not the only one to notice this slight change in your persona. I hope you get past whatever it is or was affecting you so you can return to your normal self.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

What what what? Holy drama much?

I thought half of what MWC was was trash talking the other guys.....
dac

Post by dac »

clearly full of character flaws!

clearly its all me!
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

dac wrote:...its time to be a big boy and grow a backbone!
seriously? this from the guy who created a dummy mwc forum account so you could trashtalk your ordermates without them knowing you were doing it?

lolz.

et tu Mr. Jellyfish.
Blade

Post by Blade »

vinylrake wrote:
seriously? this from the guy who created a dummy mwc forum account so you could trashtalk your ordermates without them knowing you were doing it?

lolz.

et tu Mr. Jellyfish.
this from the guy who created a dummy admin account because he's too much of a little girl to use his other online alter-ego, deleting all threads that make mention of such little girl-hood
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

anyone with the reading comprehension of at least a 10 year old could clearly see that i was merely commenting on dac's demonstrated lack of spinal fortitude (and the inherent irony of his comment), not claiming i had any myself.
Blade

Post by Blade »

yes, I should have inferred from your post that you understand you are a little girl. reading comprehension lapse on my part.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

careful fanning the flames, you might get burnt.

(if you actually knew how to read, you would know that despite your attempt to make aspersions, my comment indicated nothing one way or the other about the state of my spine or gender or my awareness of either -- or wait... was that supposed to be a joke? LOL! HAHA ROFL! good one! so clever, did you think that up all on your own? wow, do you have a facebook or a twitter account so i can friend-follow you? i wouldn't want to miss any of your little bon mots)
Last edited by vinylrake on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dac

Post by dac »

vinylrake wrote:

lolz.

et tu Mr. Jellyfish.
i can only assume that you mean when i posted that om = vinylrake as blitzschlag on that forum years ago and said it was a mistake to allow somebody who perpetually antagonizes players and is repeatedly beaten down by a community to have administrative powers. thank you for disproving my point.

obviously if i didnt want you to know i woudlnt have let adren know who i was nor would i have admitted it later! as far as talking shit about other teammates while on the team with them, i believe you're the only victim in this case and only your alter ego is to blame.

if this has nothing to do with trashtalking om, then please feel free to point out where ive hidden on dummies to trash talk teammates. i'd be glad to verify the validity of any such claims, as has been made obvious recently, i'm not exactly afraid to shit on everything and everyone am i?
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

A mod please lock this post, I will comment on either MNet or the MWC forums to keep Magma out of this since they aren't involved in the first place.
dac

Post by dac »

o really? i thought it was a personal problem with punkuser who i believe is affiliated with magma that caused this?

of course that was in another thread, im not entirely sure ive seen you mentioned in here. the thread you wanted to get locked was already locked though!
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I asked OM to reopen the thread on MNet, and I just replied to the topic on the MWC forums. It doesn't need to mess up this place.