TFV SITE IS LIVE AGAIN - www.thefallensvengeance.com

Talk about anything here.
Horus

Post by Horus »

After months of being offline due to unfortunate hosting difficulties, we are proud to announce The Fallen's Vengeance website is back online. After hours of input we have created a new website design offering several different areas of interest including News, Screenshots, and Downloads to name but a few. For more information about members of The Fallen's Vengeance Team check out the 'About Us' page. Once you're done looking around or downloading, you can register and visit the forums which range over a large number of areas such as general myth discussion, mapmaking support, and The Fallen's Vengeance storyline and maps. Please stop by, and enjoy!

SO GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE!!!

www.thefallensvengeance.com

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1097676590
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

and here's a correct link:

http://www.thefallensvengeance.com/
Horus

Post by Horus »

There is nothing wrong with my link, I suggest you try it again :P
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

nice website Horus!!!!!
who did those solo maps, they are really nice!
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
Horus

Post by Horus »

Expect to see more, Bungie did The Watcher's Rescue and Graydon did the others.
Horus

Post by Horus »

Please note due to a hosting error the TFV site was down from the 16th of October to 19th, although the site is now back up, so head over and enjoy.
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Yo, TFV site is down again :( .... I also seen ppl playing TFV beta on PM - is there any chance to dl it? :?:
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
dangerella

Post by dangerella »

Um it is down again and why doz it look just like some1 changd colors of the project magma website and made the TFV site.;)
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Why does everyone think of TFV as being the future of Myth or Myth IV or whatever? I'm sure it will be great but I don't think that anything will live up to anyone's expectations because people expect so much. Myth III was hailed as the future of Myth but plenty of ppl hated the story. Will this happen again? I've got a heck of a lot of knowledge of Myth history and no plugin is error-free.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Ok. The Site is back up guys. The Demo Beta is available in the downloads section, however the betas you likely see is us (the team) testing stuff out from the latest and greatest.

As for the site being too much like magmas... Yea, I did use their basic button layout, and i felt the myth font was the best choice to go with.. it felt.. right.

As for the story, talk to horus on that one.. we're trying to make it the best it can be, so if you have some ideas that you think will make it better than everything else... let us know on our forums in the story discussion board ;)

Catch you all later.... Chem test now :(