Pooper Scooper Technology

Talk about anything here.
Omicron

Pooper Scooper Technology

Post by Omicron »

Doesn't it seem that you have been using the same pooper scooper ever since you were a kid, walking Rover through the neighborhood and having to lug it around to pick up his little gifts?

Well most people don't know that there has been a real developmental fight in recent years, as several individuals saw promise for improvement, but one has stood above the rest and created a pooper scooper of the future!

You need to check out the Chatter Scooper! The first pooper scooper to combine the time tested technology of the past with a fully functioning smart phone. This amazing device ensure you'll never forget to take your scooper on your dog walks, and you'll probably start taking it everywhere else you go too! It's that handy!

The Chatter Scooper also comes factory installed with Apps that can analyze Rover's little gifts to see if your best friend is getting the proper nutrition for his lifestyle. You can download Apps for just about anything you can think of from Sh!7Shack.com.

But it doesn't stop there, the amazing device also takes the little gifts from Rover and uses them to synthesize a completely natural metal furniture polish! And the polish is bio-degradable too!

Be the first person in your neighborhood to walk your dog in style. For great deals on the device that soon nobody will be without, go to www.turddevelopments.com.
This message delivered by Interplanetary Telegraph Service
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: Pooper Scooper Technology

Post by Melekor »

I guess this is a joke about all the spam posts that appeared in the last day. I've cleaned those up now.
Omicron

Re: Pooper Scooper Technology

Post by Omicron »

But now people won't get the different elements of the post and will think I'm just weird!

Ok, ok, people already thought that. :roll:

But this doesn't help. :cry:
This message delivered by Interplanetary Telegraph Service