Myth 2 French version

Talk about anything here.
Maeldun

Myth 2 French version

Post by Maeldun »

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry that my very first message on this forum is a request, but I played Myth 1 & 2 when I was a teenager, and I had french versions of the games back then. A "friend" of mine stole my Myth 2 french CD of the game, so I no longer have it.

I have played the english version of Myth 2 several times since then, but I still have a bit of a stupid nostalgia about the french voice acting. Problem is, I live in the UK now, and it seems impossible to download a french version of the game anywhere or to find a french version of the game to be sold here.

So I'm just wondering if someone had, or knew where I could find, either a full french version of Myth 2 to be shared, or just the relevant data files. I would be extremely grateful!

Cheers
GodzFire

Re: Myth 2 French version

Post by GodzFire »

Maeldun

Post by Maeldun »

Thank you for your reply.

Both your links end up telling me that I am not authorized to read these parts of the forum :) .

Nevertheless, another person has helped through Discord, so I guess the problem is solved. In case other people are interested, are there other ways to access the contents of the links you gave?

Cheers!
Emilered_

Post by Emilered_ »

Hello Maeldun,

I'am in the same situation, Like you i have this nostalgia of french voice acting and I'am looking to play the french version. I have a the original CD, but I can't manage to patch the old file to play with Myth2 1.82. and create a " the The Fallen Levels v2" in french.

Do you still have the solution for playing with french version. I search a channel about myth on discord but i did not find anything

Thanks
invitado

Post by invitado »

I see in this forum that there is deliberate selfishness, why don't they show what they have invested in time, .. chubby fools
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

My understanding is the translations were never completed, but some of the files can be found here:
http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... l_Project/

As for the private forum, Pyro is in charge of it, but he hasn't been in contact for quite a while now. I would rather ask him first, but eventually we can just make the forum public.