What map was that? (Dwarves vs Ghols)

Talk about anything here.
risingpuma

What map was that? (Dwarves vs Ghols)

Post by risingpuma »

I'm getting back into this game after a 15 year hiatus haha

I have this memory from all the way back of a cooperative map of some kind where the players took the role of a handful of dwarven heroes and they had to trudge through a desert terrain and fight an army comprising thousands of Ghols... does anyone remember what map etc that was? It was fun as hell.

Thanks!
juliocpaes

Re: What map was that? (Dwarves vs Ghols)

Post by juliocpaes »

Hi Risingpuma,
A Long Awaited Party
Find the Ghôl godhead and blast it to fragments (its got a weak spot, really). |iHint: This is is a secret level, and if you’re having trouble getting past it you can use the ‘Skip Level’ button after you lose).
this plugin is a secret level of TFL (Myth1) or The Fallen Levels v2 (version TFL for Myth 2). http://projectmagma.net/downloads/TFL_Solo/

to access this level click in shift key on "new game" ....... name of plugin is A Long Awaited Party

watch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb2FAkWD_dg
Tuesday May 24, Myrgard|p

What I record next is hearsay, though the dwarves who remained with us after Forest Heart swear by its truth. It seems impossible that they could have any knowledge of events occurring hundreds of miles away, deep in territory long held by the Ghôls, yet their conviction does not yield.

I repeat here their story, and allow the reader to come to his own decision.

Led by their pathfinder, Balin, the dwarves landed in the midst of a sea of Ghôls and laid waste to them with grenades and satchel charges. But the enemy boiled like ants from their burrows in the mountain, and each one that was killed seemed to be replaced by two others.

Yet at last the attacks ceased, and the dwarves found themselves masters of the bloody patch of ground where they had taken their stand. Bodies and pieces of bodies lay everywhere.

A swift council followed their unexpected victory, and the survivors resolved to locate the Ghôl’s ancestral stone godhead and blast it to fragments. The Ghôls have worshipped this enormous piece of unworked stone since the birth of their race, rolling its hundred tons wherever their migrations have taken them.

The continued presence of the Ghôl’s idol at Myrgard is a blasphemy, and to destroy it would be to spit in the face of their entire race.

Now more than ever, the dwarves expected to die.
risingpuma

Post by risingpuma »

Amazing, thank you!!

Is there anyway to auto-unlock all the scenarios? They are all in red except the first one, so do I just have to play through to unlock?
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Is there anyway to auto-unlock all the scenarios? They are all in red except the first one, so do I just have to play through to unlock?
You playing with "The Fallen Levels v2" on Myth 2, pressing the shift key and clicking mouse on "new game" auto-unlock all levels, including plugin is A Long Awaited Party (Dwarves vs Ghols).

:)
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Also check out this plugin where the roles are reversed (you play as the ghols)

http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/t ... of-myrgard