MacOS Mojave

Talk about anything here.
rmnpowers

MacOS Mojave

Post by rmnpowers »

It has been a while since I have picked up Myth and am currently trying to play it again, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it work on the MacOS Mojave. If anyone knows how to download Myth on the Mojave, please assist.
juliocpaes

Re: MacOS Mojave

Post by juliocpaes »

rmnpowers wrote:It has been a while since I have picked up Myth and am currently trying to play it again, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it work on the MacOS Mojave. If anyone knows how to download Myth on the Mojave, please assist.
Hi

if your computer is a mac? so you must install the update to work. (for Myth 2).

http://tain.totalcodex.net/mythii/updates?page=2
rmnpowers

Post by rmnpowers »

Every time I download the 1.8.3 version it just tells me to click an existing Myth file to install, but since I don't have Myth on this computer there is no file to click. It is rather confusing. A step by step would be very useful, if possible of course.
hmp

Post by hmp »

There is a guide at playmyth.net that I think covers mac installation. You can also try mythworldcup.com/discord should be a few mac players who can help.
rmnpowers

Post by rmnpowers »

Awesome! I will definitely get on that, thanks a lot.
rmnpowers

Post by rmnpowers »

I'm ecstatic! It's been like 10 years since I last played and now it is running perfectly, the play myth download worked like a charm. Thanks!
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

rmnpowers wrote:I'm ecstatic! It's been like 10 years since I last played and now it is running perfectly, the play myth download worked like a charm. Thanks!
One more happy Myther!

Good luck at the bridge! :D
HulkSmash

Post by HulkSmash »

I too finally got back into it. It's always been a game I come back to now and again. But its been awhile. At least 10 years, maybe more. But was hella happy I was able to get it to work. Playing through TLF right now. God I love this game.
Reiginoob

Post by Reiginoob »

See you on gateofstorms.net!