Blue & Grey Support

Talk about anything here.
Pan

Blue & Grey Support

Post by Pan »

Hi guys,

I'm so happy to find this forum.

I am seeking some support for Blue & Grey Myth 2 mod from Project Magma. When I downloaded the map and put it in my plugins folder, I am only able to access the first map Honor Redemmed in the Blue and Grey pack. This map is fantastic and I'm desperate to play the other maps. After completing Honor Redemmed, the next level jumps to Down a Broken Path, but with the Myth models replaced with Blue and Grey models.

Screen shot;

https://imgur.com/a/rVguP1H

If anyone can help me with this, it would be much appreciated. I have also download the huge Civil War Reloaded Mappack, but the blood effects have been turned off in this mod, which I think greatly reduces the battlefield effect. I would love to know how to turn blood back on in this mod.

Pan
hmp

Re: Blue & Grey Support

Post by hmp »

Honor redeemed is the only solo/coop map in blue and grey, all the other included maps are for multiplayer two team or ffa.
Pan

Post by Pan »

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Iron, how could you do this to me? :cry: Honor Redeemed is the best map I have ever played.

Thanks for the info, hmp.

The only other Blue and Grey solo mission I have found is Shadow of the Mountain 3 in Blue and Grey mode, but it doesn't have the historical immersion of Honor Redeemed.
hmp

Post by hmp »

Therem is also an unfinished map, little flat top, somewhere on hl.udogs.net.
Point

Post by Point »

http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/c ... ded-1-8-2r

cwr has all the b&g stuff and a lot more along with the regular maps converted and 29 of its own coop maps along with lots of s2 maps... and it also works with the demo once the ap is updated to 1.8.3 !
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
erileykc

Post by erileykc »

Blue & Grey is CWR lite. Get the real deal.
Yankee
Pan

Post by Pan »

erileykc wrote:Blue & Grey is CWR lite. Get the real deal.
My original CWR had no blood effects. Point has now patched it for me and I now have to agree with you. CWR is the shiaeeeet!