just want to say thank you for all that you do

Talk about anything here.
wildwood178

just want to say thank you for all that you do

Post by wildwood178 »

I was walking this earth when Myth came out and still am. one of the, if not best game ever conceived. almost 20 years and I still enjoy it immensely. thank you for caring to update it and keep it alive. just wish more single player levels or campaigns were available....oh well just a small gripe.
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: just want to say thank you for all that you do

Post by Melekor »

Thank you for the kind words, always great to hear that our work is making people happy :)
Karex

Post by Karex »

Hi Everybody, my name its Luis, I'm a Myth Fan Since its creation on 97's.

At the time, I was able to buy MYTH TFL and SOULBLIGHTER but I could never get MYTH III and I have not seen references to it either on this wonderful site or on Project Magma.

One of my greatest joys, is that my 9 year old son, has fallen in love with the game too, preferring it to other games consoles like the ps4 or the xbox.

Now we are learning on this vacation how to develop our own maps using FEAR and LOATHING, because we believe we can make new stories. We are still learning how to use the map editor, but it is a fun challenge.

I am also very grateful for the work you do, keeping this video game masterpiece updated and playable.

I hope you can continue doing this wonderful job for a long time and hopefully many people can rediscover the wonders of this tactical game.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Karex wrote:Hi Everybody, my name its Luis, I'm a Myth Fan Since its creation on 97's.

At the time, I was able to buy MYTH TFL and SOULBLIGHTER but I could never get MYTH III and I have not seen references to it either on this wonderful site or on Project Magma.

One of my greatest joys, is that my 9 year old son, has fallen in love with the game too, preferring it to other games consoles like the ps4 or the xbox.

Now we are learning on this vacation how to develop our own maps using FEAR and LOATHING, because we believe we can make new stories. We are still learning how to use the map editor, but it is a fun challenge.

I am also very grateful for the work you do, keeping this video game masterpiece updated and playable.

I hope you can continue doing this wonderful job for a long time and hopefully many people can rediscover the wonders of this tactical game.

Image ImageImage