Myth Multilingual Help !

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Emilered_

Myth Multilingual Help !

Post by Emilered_ »

Hello, First Thanks all for this work to bring this magnificient games back to life !

I have played a lot this games in my youth, and as I’d like to heard again the french acting for TFL !
So I recover myth 1 and 2 from my original CD, and bring back files from a old 12 inch powerbook Titanium.

The only problem, I can’t patch the TFL file Artsound.gor ( of my french version ) with the the patching application. It do not work on my old mac, even on a new PC, 1 hour of patch, the final file is always 0ko.

I read on the forum there is a Multilingual Project, but it telling me that I am not authorized to read these parts of the forum.

Is anyone can help me with this. or there is a link to dowload The Fallen Levels v2 in french ?

Thanks by advance.

Emilered
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: Myth Multilingual Help !

Post by Melekor »

I added you to the forum group so you can see the multilingual project.

I don't know what the project status is since the leader of the project (Pryo: http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/member ... ofile&u=35) has been afk for a few months. You could try emailing him on the forum here.

I have not heard about there being a translation for The Fallen Levels v2.
Emilered_

Post by Emilered_ »

Thanks a lot for let me access the forum group ! I do not found what I was looking but there a lot a other thing i didn't expect !

I keep looking with on other member of the forum who manage to have a Myth with French voice, I send him a message.

By the way do you know how long the patching application take to transform the Artsound.gor ? If its more than 1 hour, i can retry.

Thank again
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

If you want the English Fallen Levels v2 just download the file, don't use the patcher.

The patcher is really old. It was only meant to save time for people on dial up internet. I have no idea if it works on modern operating systems, and if you're trying to use it with a French version of artsound.gor, it's not surprising that it doesn't work. If it was going to work it should complete in under 30 seconds, I would guess.