hi

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Nitro

hi

Post by Nitro »

Hey,

I was hoping you guys will have an idea of what the problem is. A couple of months ago i had problems initializing myth. As I didnt have the cd i couldnt reinstall it so I ended up reapplying patches etc.. And it worked.

But ever since, myth is extremely slow. It takes a 30secs-45secs to initialize when it used to take 5 or so. Multiplayer games sometimes take a minute or more to load when they used to load within a few seconds..

I know its not my computer because it works about the same as it did before the problem happened.

Any ideas?

thanks

Heres the log

Code: Select all

2008-01-19 11:49:05  
Myth II Build 290 running under Modern Windows 5.010000 ----------------------------------------------
Error: Data Corrupted in .\Myth2Code\tag_files\tag_files.c, line #3683: the monolithic file 'plugins\._TSG Level-Pack v1.4' has no header
Error: Data Corrupted in .\Myth2Code\tag_files\tag_files.c, line #3683: the monolithic file 'plugins\._TSG Tagset v1.4' has no header
Error: Data Corrupted in .\Myth2Code\tag_files\tag_files.c, line #3683: the monolithic file 'plugins\Icon_' has no header
Error: Data Corrupted in .\Myth2Code\tag_files\tag_files.c, line #3683: the monolithic file 'plugins\internal formations' has no header
Scanning for software devices...
	Found 1 to use
Scanning for Direct3D devices...
	Found 1 to use
Scanning for 3Dfx devices...
	Found 0 to use
Scanning for OpenGL devices...
	Found 1 to use
Using GDI for Input
Mouse appears to have 3 buttons and 3 axes.
Initialized for DirectSound3D using COM
Error: Data Corrupted in .\Myth2Code\tag_files\tag_files.c, line #3683: the monolithic file 'plugins\Icon_' has no header
Error: Data Corrupted in .\Myth2Code\tag_files\tag_files.c, line #3683: the monolithic file 'plugins\internal formations' has no header
Loading Patch Files...
  Patch 1.2
  Patch MariusNet
  Patch 1.3
  Patch 1.4
  Patch 1.4 Interface
  Patch 1.5
Loading Patch Files Succeeded
Warning: Unable to find cutscene 'prologue.smk'.
Closing Myth.