TO IRON:

Talk about anything here.
Renwood

Re: TO IRON:

Post by Renwood »

for the multiplayer pack we are including some unported up till now TFL 3rd party maps. SO yea we are working on MIVTWA stuff heh weeee!

VR im still working on those maps heh.
busy with making the units now though. Here is what we are thinking for maps to include in the multiplayer pack:

Picket Fences

Green Acres

Sleepy Hallow

Spider Bark Park

Hot Springs

Creep

Keep

Ghol lands (WIP) FFA version

Ghol lands (WIP) 2 team larger map version

Raisin Barn

If I Had A Yeti

Torp

Milla

Dire Marsh

Wights Of Passage

Seven Phoenix Rising

Gothic

Leagues From Nowhere

Boil And Bubble
Persica purnus constans dum orbis exustio. Exsequor exequor!
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

vinylrake wrote:
Renwood wrote:Hey Iron, did this happen? im tellin ya, people will put it to good use if you post it!
Stop diddling around on side projects like converting TFL maps to M2 ---- get your ADD in check AND FINISH THE &*^#@$&*@#$ WIND AGE!!!

I volunteered to help you set up some coop maps for this and you said you would send me stuff to work on and I haven't heard anything from you since.... that was almost two weeks ago. My inbox is lonely and I am tired of re-reading those penile growth spam emails - PLEASE send me something to my inbox for me to work on!!!

my penis is now 1268 inches long after ordering all those spam mails i got
Try this funny game, it's free, broswer based and doesn't ask for email.www.mybrute.com
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

So you have a bunch of TFL maps you want to port to include in the mappack which you haven't started porting yet (a very large task in and of itself for a single map), and you haven't finished the units yet?

ok. I am going to officially stop holding my breath waiting for The Wind Age ffa maps to work on. I'd love to be suprised, but I thought there was a possibility of getting a WindAge ffa mappack released in the near future, but if you haven't started porting the TFL maps yet, and you are still working on the units there's just no way this mappack is going to be done in the foreseeable future.

:(

The offer of help still stands, I am just going to stop actively waiting to hear anything so I don't continue to be dissapointed.
el_sapo_guapo

Post by el_sapo_guapo »

So I remember loving Torpidinium back in the M1 days. Does a port to M2 still not exist for this great map?
Sword Ring

Post by Sword Ring »

I for one would love to see someone do something to technically convert old TFL stuff to work in Myth 2. Probably because I have way too many old TFL films I can't watch anymore without some emulator eating a hole in my laptop.
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

That would be extremely difficult, but I'll leave it to Myrd or Melekor to explain why.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD