PHP wizards needed

Talk about anything here.
king paris

PHP wizards needed

Post by king paris »

hello, i'm paris, original gangster, extraordinary gentleman.
but I'll save you the rest, I'm here looking for some help with my new project, the winter series 3. I am trying to find someone with a knack for scripting, who can help me add on to the existing wighty slayer scripts (used in the past 4 or 5 team tournaments) so that they can incorporate a free-agency sign up, a draft page, and other things of the such. If anyone is looking to help promote myth and has some spare time who can help me and the few others working on this tournament it would be greatly appreciated (and highly recommended in the myth-revival process).
TWS3, by the way, is a unique form of myth2 tournaments. It's run by players who choose to captain, that then draft their players and proceed to fight the opposing factions to the death. It will be double elimination based with QR pools, and perhaps for once in myths existence all the QR pools will finally be even (no need for weighted bullshit). I, and a few others in our little community, are quite excited for this process to kick off, and I am asking for those to extend a hand in our direction if you can help bring this dream to reality.

Thank you,
king paris, in flames, esquire, enhanced vapor action, VII
hey :D