A shout out to all old school Myth players

Talk about anything here.
War Dog

A shout out to all old school Myth players

Post by War Dog »

I just wanted to say hello to all the people I knew from Bungie net and Marius net. I was War Dog of the Foundation clan. My fondest memories of playing Myth and Myth 2 was blowing up my dwarfs and getting shouted at by My Big Trow and StoneHeart for doing something silly during our endless coop matches. MBT must be old now lol And also the other clans that played with us, we beta tested alot of the co- op maps that were on here. It has been years since I last played Myth, my Imac won't load CD's anymore and I can't find the discs. Someday I hope to replay my favorite game ever, well bye for now.
hmp

Re: A shout out to all old school Myth players

Post by hmp »

Welcome back,
http://www.myrgard.com/ Forums
http://gateofstorms.net/ Metaserver for online play
https://discord.gg/bx6ufWw Main myth discord channel, might see some old faces there, also should be some people who can help you get a copy of myth
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Search Google for a Myth 2 torrent, shouldn't be too hard to find.
Anarcy

Post by Anarcy »

Just reading this title gets me all nostalgic towards this game. I played during High School, so 2001-2003. I loved every minute. I played mainly WW2 plugins and had the name Anarcy with yellow and an elephant for an icon. I was in the clan Iconoclasts (reich) and I believe we were the best clan on the game at the time.. (My opinion of course) I am going to try and get this fired up, 15 years later.. Ha! Maybe I will see some old school players on, this was my growing up, and I absolutely loved it.
Melish

Post by Melish »

Anarcy wrote:Just reading this title gets me all nostalgic towards this game. I played during High School, so 2001-2003. I loved every minute. I played mainly WW2 plugins and had the name Anarcy with yellow and an elephant for an icon. I was in the clan Iconoclasts (reich) and I believe we were the best clan on the game at the time.. (My opinion of course) I am going to try and get this fired up, 15 years later.. Ha! Maybe I will see some old school players on, this was my growing up, and I absolutely loved it.
That's crazy man! I remember those days, playing hella WW2 Recon. The S2 and Patrol clan matches were the shit! I was Melish or sometimes Evil Bleach. I use to play a lot with heinz tomato and Garamond. (reich) was the best back in the day man. Still remember learning how to stab from Unknown. Good ol' days
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Yo War Dog... vaguely remember you from TFL. I played with *F* quite a bit back in the day.. PG, Cosmo, MBT, Gil, Stoneheart, etc. I was probably in *FoG* around that time. Myth 2 is still kicking... check it out sometime on gateofstorms.net.
Eddaweaver

Post by Eddaweaver »

Didn't you play weekly weekend games on Mariusnet or am I thinking of someone else :?: