noticing new 1.82 bug

Talk about anything here.
Renwoodpeaches2018

noticing new 1.82 bug

Post by Renwoodpeaches2018 »

Last week I noticed some of the things I typed in a 2 team game were not showing up in my films. Some of the chat shows up of things I said, but certainly not all.

I just talked to Paris and he and Verminex noticed the same thing today.

Also people go OOS in the first 30 secs or so after games load now more than ever. Seems to mostly affect FFA games with multi teams, and not really in big 2 team games even with 16 players
Renwoodpeaches2018

Re: noticing new 1.82 bug

Post by Renwoodpeaches2018 »

Also when there is a patched version to fix this it would be really nifty to get the feature that was added to COOP where IF veterans are enabled, they are persistent and do not disappear when new people join the game added to Multiplayer as well.

Persistent vets if veterans are enabled because it really sucks when your 4 time veteran J man and all your other vets disappear and everybody else's vets disappear just because you went from 5 players to a new 6th player.

Wish list feature: Join games in progress OPTION for multiplayer.
join game in progress and get put on observer team, if you ally with a player or team and that team or player allies with you, you get placed on that team. otherwise you just observe.
Point

Post by Point »

the OOS thing does seem to be more prevalent and the strange thing is is keeps occurring even if the person leaves the coop and rejoins. they go oos again and again.
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Point wrote:the OOS thing does seem to be more prevalent and the strange thing is is keeps occurring even if the person leaves the coop and rejoins. they go oos again and again.
Can you provide a film?
Point

Post by Point »

I told the guy who was oos to save the film... I think I saved it as well though would it help if i was not the one oos?
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Point wrote:I told the guy who was oos to save the film... I think I saved it as well though would it help if i was not the one oos?
Yes, please.