Myth II 1.8.3 Released!

Talk about anything here.
acherontamovebo

Re: Myth II 1.8.3 Released!

Post by acherontamovebo »

Melekor wrote:
acherontamovebo wrote:A question please:If i want to play to Myth II 1.8.3 Full game what i must to do?Where i can to buy or download?I have Myth II demo windows 1.8.3 but would like to have the full gaming not demo.Thank
The game isn't sold anymore. Your only options are to buy a resold CD on ebay or similar, or download an abandonware copy from the internet (google is your friend here).
Thank for helping.Once I have the copy how do I mount the patch 1.8.3?there is a procedure to follow?I have Windows 10 64bit.Thank again.
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

acherontamovebo wrote:Thank for helping.Once I have the copy how do I mount the patch 1.8.3?there is a procedure to follow?I have Windows 10 64bit.Thank again.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7072
acherontamovebo

Post by acherontamovebo »

Melekor wrote:
acherontamovebo wrote:Thank for helping.Once I have the copy how do I mount the patch 1.8.3?there is a procedure to follow?I have Windows 10 64bit.Thank again.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7072
Thank so much,i found and installated 1.8.3 patched.Work perfectly.Congratulations for work to all projectmagma crew.
agil

Post by agil »

Hi there.

I was a kid when I locked myself an entire summer to play Myth: the fallen lords.

I couldn't afford a better pc, so Myth 2 was out out my lead.

Now, 20 years later, i'm playing Myth 2: soulblighter and moving to Myth 3.

Bungie don't answer any questions about a new myth game.

Is there any updated version with high resolution? I'll try this path.

Is there any way to suport you (donation website maybe) ?

I'm a programmer and run a small company, I hope in a few years do something like an updated myth, but I don't even know who has the rights of the game. Still Bungie?