Stone textures - Tileable & hi res

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

I was going through some old CDs and found one called Stone CAD. It's an app designed by a company called Cultured Stone for selling their products: prefab stone for housing exteriors. The CD is chock full of pretty nice stone textures - high res, seamless tiling. Best of all, IIRC the CD was free (because they're hoping you'll buy their products). Get yours here: Stone CAD

Some samples:
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4

I am not saying get the CD and rip off all their COPYRIGHTED textures. I'm just, y'know, sharing this interesting piece of software I found. :;): Remember to respect copyright and all that. ::looks other way::

Textures similar to these might help when going through deadman's grass tutorial.
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

nothing will help you get through DM's grass tutorial, just accept the fact that you aren't 1337 enough and move on.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Doobie wrote:nothing will help you get through DM's grass tutorial, just accept the fact that you aren't 1337 enough and move on.

OK, I admit no one comes close to DM's mad PS skillz. Let me try this again.

ah hem...

Hey everyone! Here's some textures if you are doing a model of a stone wall or something!

There Doob. :;):
Point

Post by Point »

check my uploads folder i uploaded a zip file full of stone and tile textures i use for work... something ive compiled over the years from all kinds of sources.. (architecture) i also use for myth maps... udogs hl uploads points myth making stone and brick textures....Merry Hollidays...
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.